INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cannot exit Amazon Music  (Read 335 times)

BernhardS

• World Citizen
cannot exit Amazon Music
« on: October 03, 2023, 04:49:48 am »

If I use Amazon Music in Theater view I find no option to go back to audio or video. Ctrl + 1 doesn't work. Close MC window can't be the right way.
I will explain that whenever I want a thing, and Mrs. McWilliams wants another thing, and we decide upon the thing that Mrs. McWilliams wants—as we always do—she calls that a compromise

THE McWILLIAMSES AND THE BURGLAR ALARM  (Mark Twain)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: cannot exit Amazon Music
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 05:24:28 am »

Not ideal, but try alt F4.

BernhardS

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023, 06:02:00 am »

...works. But when I go back to theater view I always see the Amazon login (remember me was enabled, my account is correct, I have to enter password). only after restart MC I can use audi or video ...
I will explain that whenever I want a thing, and Mrs. McWilliams wants another thing, and we decide upon the thing that Mrs. McWilliams wants—as we always do—she calls that a compromise

BernhardS

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 06:54:14 am »

I found a solution but no explanation. Back to menu in theater view doesn't work, alt + F4 works.
When I go back to theater view using ctrl.+4 I see the login.

In an early built (10 or 12) I customized my toolbar to show a shortcut "Theater view" (left mouse key: execute: Theater View). It works correct.

Pages: [1]   Go Up