INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double clicking an image  (Read 217 times)

comox

• Galactic Citizen
Double clicking an image
« on: October 27, 2023, 08:16:21 pm »

4. Fixed: Double click an image in Playing Now was not starting playback for the last few builds in all cases.

Options\General\Behavior\Double-click on image opens Preview: enabled

View with images only: double click image opens Preview - as expected
View with mix of data types: double click image opens image as full screen image - not expected, should open in Preview

markf2748

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Double clicking an image
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 08:53:51 pm »

View with mix of data types: double click image opens image as full screen image - not expected, should open in Preview
I'm not sure what you mean by a mix of data types.  For example, when in the Player tab with album art showing and audio playlist details listed below, then double clicking on the album image goes to a full screen image, which is what I would expect.  <ESC> returns to the original dual view.  Do you have something else in mind?

In an image view tab with only thumbnails, then double clicking a single thumbnail shows a preview alongside the thumbnails which is correct, as you describe.  Double clicking the preview returns to thumbnails only.

comox

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 09:49:26 pm »

Perhaps I should have also specified: Options\General\Behavior\Double-click: Add to Playing Now (play now)

Select a view with List Style: Details that has a mix of data types audio, data, and image.

Using Search display images only. Double click image opens in Preview as expected.

Clear Search so all data types are visible. Double click image opens in full screen.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 04:30:06 pm »

I've got a playlist with images, audio, and video.  I double-click an image and it shows the preview.  Not sure why you're seeing something different.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

comox

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 02:48:51 am »

I've got a playlist with images, audio, and video.  I double-click an image and it shows the preview.  Not sure why you're seeing something different.

I'm not double clicking in a playlist. I'm double clicking files in a Pane View. I also see the same behavior when double clicking from a Drive & Devices view.

If I add an album with audio, images, and data to the Playing Now playlist and then double click an image from Playing Now, the image is also not displayed in Preview.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023, 08:38:49 am »

Try changing double click behavior.

Tools > Options > General > Behavior
Pages: [1]   Go Up