Windows > JRiver Media Center 32 for Windows

My requests & issues history

<< < (4/4)

HPBEME:

--- Quote from: audioriver on November 29, 2023, 08:44:45 am ---14. NEW: Option to disable notification flash/blink at bottom-left (e.g. after Auto-Import completion)
15. NEW: Option to set default light/dark skin + option to switch light/dark skin automatically based on system mode/theme.

--- End quote ---

There is a checkbox for Blink When Opening a New Action Window under Tools/Options/General/Advanced which is enabled by default.  Disabling it should stop the blinking.

For the auto-light/dark skin, you can use Scheduler (at the bottom of the Tree under the Services and Plug-ins node) to switch skins at a time you specify (see attached pic).

atreides:

--- Quote from: HPBEME on January 20, 2024, 01:54:00 am ---There is a checkbox for Blink When Opening a New Action Window under Tools/Options/General/Advanced which is enabled by default.  Disabling it should stop the blinking.

For the auto-light/dark skin, you can use Scheduler (at the bottom of the Tree under the Services and Plug-ins node) to switch skins at a time you specify (see attached pic).

--- End quote ---

Which skin is this in your screenshot?  I would like to try it.

HPBEME:
The name of the skin is Dream in Blue, and you can get the older version here: https://accessories.jriver.com/mediacenter/accessories.php

The screenshots in the post however, use my newer skin version. I'm still trying to find the time and energy to finalize the updated version, after which I'll upload it. That said, many people seem to like my older version very much.  Hopefully you will to.

eve:

--- Quote from: audioriver on November 29, 2023, 08:44:45 am ---
8. A video fullscreen toggle hotkey, same as pressing the top-right maximize button. No Theater View, no other intermediate states. Switch to fullscreen and back (windowed Display View) with the same hotkey.

--- End quote ---

Seriously needed

atreides:

--- Quote from: HPBEME on January 22, 2024, 06:41:54 pm ---The name of the skin is Dream in Blue, and you can get the older version here: https://accessories.jriver.com/mediacenter/accessories.php

The screenshots in the post however, use my newer skin version. I'm still trying to find the time and energy to finalize the updated version, after which I'll upload it. That said, many people seem to like my older version very much.  Hopefully you will to.

--- End quote ---

Ahh, I am already a user of Dream in Blue and a great fan.  It is the best JRiver skin I have.  Thank you for all your work on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version