Windows > JRiver Media Center 32 for Windows

My requests & issues history

<< < (3/4) > >>

Matt:
I'll make MC32 check those subfolders as well if it doesn't find art next to the file.  Thanks for the help.

atreides:

--- Quote from: Matt on December 01, 2023, 07:17:10 am ---I'll make MC32 check those subfolders as well if it doesn't find art next to the file.  Thanks for the help.

--- End quote ---

THANK YOU - I will buy MC32 upgrade just for this feature!

mvandyke:

--- Quote from: Matt on November 29, 2023, 09:34:48 am ---I'll add that today.  Thanks for the help.

--- End quote ---
Would it be possible to add in Display View also to Customized Toolbars.  It saves a key stroke and I along with others tend to use it a lot.  I've requested this before and thought it might be an easy add.

Thanks
Matt

Matt:

--- Quote from: mvandyke on December 08, 2023, 06:29:25 am ---Would it be possible to add in Display View also to Customized Toolbars.  It saves a key stroke and I along with others tend to use it a lot.  I've requested this before and thought it might be an easy add.

Thanks
Matt

--- End quote ---

Sure thing.  Thanks.

HPBEME:

--- Quote from: mvandyke on December 08, 2023, 06:29:25 am ---Would it be possible to add in Display View also to Customized Toolbars.  It saves a key stroke and I along with others tend to use it a lot.  I've requested this before and thought it might be an easy add.

--- End quote ---

In the event you and others are unaware, double-clicking on the cover art (or whatever it is you are displaying) in the Playing Now view's upper window takes you straight to Display View.  Double-click again while in Display View, and MC reverts to Standard view.

No need for hotkeys, or aiming your cursor at a small toolbar button… just double-click the super large target area to toggle between Standard and Display View modes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version