INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CloudPlay Not Internet error  (Read 415 times)

jartigas59

CloudPlay Not Internet error
« on: December 20, 2023, 09:41:25 am »

I have been enjoying CloudPlay since it was released and I have uploaded several lists. A few days ago it stopped working with the message "This feature requires an internet connection" which appears even if jriver is cleared in the firewall, or even if the firewall is turned off. Has there been any change in the way the program operates or problems with recent Windows 10/11 updates? I have ports 52199~52200 open. Please if you have any idea what could be the problem let me know.

jartigas59

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: CloudPlay Not Internet error
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 10:25:15 am »

I've seen that a couple of times, but I think it was a temporary Internet problem.

What version of MC are you using?  31.0.83?

You should only need port 80 open and a working domain name server.  Same as for a  browser.

jartigas59

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 03:30:30 pm »

Thank you for your reply Jim, I am using version 31.0.84. I am still having the problem. Do you have any ideas?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 03:34:13 pm »

Firewall or antivirus.

jartigas59

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 10:17:02 am »

Thanks, unfortunately, white listing Media Center 31 or turning off firewall and all antivirus shields does not help.  The problem however does not seem to affect other online connections by Media Center, like Amazon, Audible, HD Tracks

larryrup

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2024, 02:09:43 pm »

This is reporting no internet connection at this moment.  It is intermittent, lasts from a day to several days, then works again with no changes to anything in Windows or Media Center.  I've had this problem for many months.  I've likely only been on ver 30.

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

jartigas59

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2024, 03:15:15 pm »

Thank you Larry, the MC system just updated to version 31.0.87 and the problem disappeared from all the computers.. who knows what was the problem, I hope it won't come again 
Pages: [1]   Go Up