INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cloudplay upload errors  (Read 416 times)

SoundYogi

• Recent member
Cloudplay upload errors
« on: January 06, 2024, 04:07:52 pm »

Sorry if I'm posting my question in the wrong place. I find this support forum complicated and time-consuming.
I uploaded over 70 playlists to Cloudplay without any problems but my most recent upload yesterday failed. I get "Errors prevented uploading one or more playlist tracks. Please try again later" message. I tried several times without any success. I also scanned my playlist with Flac Frontend to see if the files I tried to upload were corrupted but the scan detected no errors. I have no problems with the playback but uploading keeps failing. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix it. Thanks.

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Cloudplay upload errors
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 08:45:55 pm »

I have gotten the same thing randomly. 

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 12:48:46 am »

Does the size of the playlist matter?

SoundYogi

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 11:39:29 am »

The playlist I try to upload is 73 minutes long and has 12 tracks. The upload progress bar doesn't go from left to right after clicking "Upload to Cloud" and the upload details show that every track in the playlist failed to upload.

antenna

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 10:57:49 am »

I just tried to upload a playlist, two times, a few minutes apart, and all of the files "failed."

At the end, I saw the "Errors prevented uploading one or more playlist tracks. Please try again later"  message.

=========
Vinyl: Shure V15VxMR, Shure VN5MR stylus, VPI Scout turntable
Shellac: Shure M91, Shure N75-3 stylus,  Dual 1218 turntable

Apt Holman preamp (updated), Benchmark Media ADC-1, Benchmark Media DAC-1, Carver TFM-45 power amp (updated), Original Acoustic Research AR-9 speakers (LF surrounds replaced), Sennheiser HD590 headphones

antenna

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 04:21:01 pm »

I just tried to upload again.  Still none of the files in the playlist upload, they all are marked "failed.

Is there something else I should be trying?  Is there anything I can do to help determine what the problem might be?

=========

Apt Holman preamp (updated), Benchmark Media ADC-1, Benchmark Media DAC-1, Carver TFM-45 power amp (updated), Original Acoustic Research AR-9 speakers (LF surrounds replaced), Sennheiser HD590 headphones

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 11:23:50 am »

This is working in MC32 now, maybe in MC31.  We had a problem with a digital certificate.

antenna

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2024, 04:20:33 pm »

As coincidence would have it, I've been putting together a playlist over these past couple three days.

I tried uploading it with MC31.0.86.  It would not upload.  I saw the same ~Failed~ messages on each file that I saw the last time I tried to upload with MC31.

I then backed up the library and restored it in MC32.0.6.

The upload to Cloudplay went smoothly using MC32.
=========

Pages: [1]   Go Up