INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There's no escaping Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Music in Theater View  (Read 360 times)

Cinelder

• World Citizen

In /Tools /Options /Theater View Netflix, Amazon Prime and Amazon Music are explictly listed and available in Theater View by just selecting and choosing "Add". 

On my HTPC, after logging in to the service I can easily exit Netflix back to the regular MC display by using "esc" on my keyboard.  Same thing if I manually add another streaming service, such as Apple TV+. 

But, after logging in to Amazon Prime and Amazon Music, they seem to be one way choices.  If I then enter Theater View full screen display to use Amazon Prime or Amazon Music, hitting "Esc" doesn't work.  In fact, nothing else is avaliable. 

I have to manually close MC (e.g. Task Manager) to get out of Amazon Prime Video or Amazon Music in MC Theater View.  None of the CTRL key options work either. 

Even worse, if I subsequently re-enter MC Theater View after restarting MC, it seems to put me automatically back full screen into whichever of Amazon Prime Video or Amazon Music was playing in Theater View before I closed MC. 

To get Theater View back with its normal menu options I have had to reload my previous library settings (/File/Restore Library/Options/Restore Settings)

Every other streaming service I've added to Theater View lets me get out back to the main Theater View menu by hitting "esc". 

I can easily continue to access the services on my HTPC through the Amazon Music app or i the case of Amazon Prime Video with a browser. 

It'd just be nice to have it all working in Theater View.

I'm running MC 32.0.6 on Windows 11. 

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: There's no escaping Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Music in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 01:31:05 am »

Cinelder, we will look at this.  Alt-F4 should close it.

Cinelder

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 10:35:12 pm »

Cinelder, we will look at this.  Alt-F4 should close it.
Thank you!

thesteam

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 10:42:52 pm »

Jim H, Could you take a look at my post which was made a few minutes before this post?
I need some help, please.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up