INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track Data Change message  (Read 489 times)

Graham849

• Recent member
Track Data Change message
« on: July 03, 2024, 06:37:44 pm »

I have recently upgraded from my tablet to a touchscreen laptop running a client version of JRiver.

When using touch scrolling through artist listing on left side of screen, often a message box comes up: "Track Data Change" "This will change the data associated with the tracks" etc.

I have tried wiki and google but cant find how to prevent this behaviour whilst scrolling using my finger.

Thanks in advance, G

Graham849

• Recent member
Re: Track Data Change message
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2024, 03:50:18 pm »

bump, tia

Graham849

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2024, 08:48:44 pm »

solved by purchasing JRiver Android and using my phone. Shame because I appreciated having JRiver familiar screen on laptop.

Another unsatisfactory solution i trialled was to use party mode.

craigmcg

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 07:25:10 am »

Out of curiosity are you using Library server from your laptop to your main pc's library? I ask because if you are and you have auto-sync turned off, any changes that could unintentionally get started/made because the touch screen (like some touchpads) think that you double clicked when you only wanted to click, should not change your main library or the files themselves.  I too prefer the full Media Center interface and this has worked for me from my bedroom mini pc with touchpad mini keyboard/mouse.

Graham849

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 10:43:21 pm »

Yes, I am. Will try your suggestion, thank you.

[PS I am now noticing that this trackpad (Lenova Yoga) exhibits same double click behaviour in other software as well.]

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2024, 07:03:30 am »

Yes, I am. Will try your suggestion, thank you.

[PS I am now noticing that this trackpad (Lenova Yoga) exhibits same double click behaviour in other software as well.]
If you're using special software with the trackpad, try uninstalling it and rebooting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up