INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Tag Suggestion  (Read 756 times)

shastasheen

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Another Tag Suggestion
« on: December 09, 2002, 08:17:07 am »

i've been so impressed with media centre since i started using it a week ago that even the most absurdly trivial things that i would like it to be able to do are compelling me to write.

in the 'track #' field, i think it would be nice to give you the option of displaying all track numbers below ten with a "0" in front of the digit.

all of my file names are as such, so that windows explorer can sort them properly, but when i go to "rename files from properties" it seems to sense and omit the leading "0."

i'm sure this can probably be fixed with the "find and replace" feature, but alas my skills in this area are lacking, and my lone attempt at this (changing 1 to 01) turned "18" into "018" and "11" into "0101," or something like that.  perhaps i should have used quotes, or just quit with the ridiculously excessive anal retentiveness, but i'd like to have an easy way to change the track number properties that way, or have somebody point out to me a currently existing one that i might have missed.

:) thanks. :)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Another Tag Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 08:27:57 am »

It already does pad track numbers when you do a "Rename from Properties".  Give it a try :)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up