INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JimH - demystification  (Read 953 times)

lise

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
JimH - demystification
« on: October 24, 2002, 03:24:06 pm »

Hey Jim.

Some day we will write instructions.  But then the Mystery of MJ will be gone.   Lise?

Yup.  I'm here.  Not as often as I would like, but I'm here.  I finally decided to write the dissertation, so that's taking about 4 hours of the 6 per day I used to spend reading the boards and noodling with the betas  ;)

I'm putting v9 back on my system again, and will begin writing out a few things as I see them (especially as they appear on this board).  Yes?

Besides...writing this is much more fun that writing that other thing  ;D

A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: JimH - demystification
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2002, 03:34:51 pm »

Hey Jim.

Yup.  I'm here.  Not as often as I would like, but I'm here.  I finally decided to write the dissertation, so that's taking about 4 hours of the 6 per day I used to spend reading the boards and noodling with the betas  ;)

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'll bet your advisor is relieved.

I'm putting v9 back on my system again, and will begin writing out a few things as I see them (especially as they appear on this board).  Yes?

Mais oui.  Bien sur!  Nous esperons que tu est notre savior.

Besides...writing this is much more fun that writing that other thing  ;D

I had a look the other day at real estate in Pembroke, ONT.  I'm thinking a triplex for C$139,000 might be OK, eh?  Deux appartements a louer et l'un dans la cave, tres petite, sans WC pour moi, eh?

lise

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2002, 03:51:56 pm »

I had a look the other day at real estate in Pembroke, ONT.  I'm thinking a triplex for C$139,000 might be OK, eh?  Deux appartements a louer et l'un dans la cave, tres petite, sans WC pour moi, eh?

Nah... You'd be too far for me to drop by for food (I am, after all, still a student).   Pembroke is 2 hours from Ottawa, whereas Peterborough is 1 1/2 hours from Toronto.  But if you mean Peterborough, now you're in business!  Peterborough is like Kinsgston and Victoria--everyone comes here to retire.  Thank goodness I'm 15 minutes away in the bush, where I can play MJ loudly and not disturb retirees' sleep.  All my music does is disturb the deer!

Here's a plan for you.  Get a sailboat you can park across the street from my place in Toronto, on lake Ontario.  Also get the triplex in Peterborough.  That way I'll have food no matter where I am  :D
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2002, 04:21:35 pm »

Here's a plan for you.  Get a sailboat you can park across the street from my place in Toronto, on lake Ontario.  Also get the triplex in Peterborough.  That way I'll have food no matter where I am  :D

Dang and double dang!  When I read "Get a sailboat and park it en face de moi, I was going to say, "and will you feed me?"  You beat me to it.

Still, you will have food wherever you are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up