INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BIGGEST request for v9  (Read 795 times)

nila

BIGGEST request for v9
« on: October 10, 2002, 05:03:41 pm »

Ok,
Here's my BIGGEST request for v9.
Could you please make it so that both v8 and v9 can run on one machine at the same time. I am DYING to play with 9 and test it etc except I dont want to loose the stability and everything that I am currently enjoying with v8.

I'd imagine the only thing causing any problems right now with them running side by side is them both using the same registry settings which would only be a small problem to amend.

Any chance guys?? I think a LOT of people would love to be able to play with the new toy(9) while still keeping their favourite reliable baby (8)

ghappe

• Recent member
  • Collectors Items or Items to Collect?
Re: BIGGEST request for v9
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2002, 09:22:57 pm »

To all you beta testers,

My advise would be to run v9, and any other non certified stuff, in a VMWare session with undoable disks, works great. (www.vmware.com)

Guido
G.G.Happé

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2002, 01:11:12 pm »

Well, I have to recover the nearly 60GB of data I accidentally deleted this morning before I can do any kind of beta testing. :P

nila

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2002, 01:49:23 pm »

ooh god, Good luck dude,
easy recovery pro works pretty good. It's times like that when I'm glad I have .sfv files with my albums to check them against errors when I have any problems. Make sure the album hasn't been corrupted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up