INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why so many builds?  (Read 1184 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Why so many builds?
« on: October 21, 2003, 06:42:27 pm »

We're working on several projects that will appear publicly at a later date.  A lot of the work requires the player to be configured differently so that, for example, video and images are not shown, or that a tree item is named differently, etc.  

These changes lead to several problems that you may have seen.  Stability and failed installations have been the primary ones. The iTunes release has also been a minor contributor to the chaos.

We think the problems are behind us now.

Thanks for your patience (and encouragement).

Jim

NoCodeUK

Re:Why so many builds?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 06:26:31 am »

Keep it up!!  Any new projects for JRiver has to be good news for the community...I am excited to see what you have up your sleeves in the next few weeks and months...I gave iTunes all of about 1/2 an hour, and at the end of it thought "What was all the hype about??  These mac users need to try MC..."  I haven't opened it again since.  You have the best piece of audio software here bar none...

Fantastic work...Thank you to everyone involved...

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

TimB

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 03:40:42 pm »

I've been on vacation for a week and was wondering if the "big news" had been announced, can I assume that this means it hasn't??

(I did do a quick lookover over topics opened by JimH but might have missed something.) :)

-=Tim=-
Boy do I LOVE Media Center!!!

Ce.D

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2003, 05:07:03 pm »

You have the best piece of audio software here bar none...

Yes ! Definitely. So much crap out there (being audio software or else). MJ appealed to me from the first time I saw it. It looks as if is really thought for people who use it, not just buy it out of a features description. MC is even better !

Keep going and thank you for your hard work ! (however insignificant my support can be)
Great piece of soft, guys!
Pages: [1]   Go Up