INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZEVELE is back  (Read 4621 times)

zevele10

ZEVELE is back
« on: November 23, 2003, 04:14:36 pm »

Allmost 2 months i did not mess around here.......

If you want to know i was ,for a short time of this 2 months in jail.

First because i meet 2 very agressive people with knife--- they had a problem- because I KNOW how to fight  with of against  a knife..
They got a bed in hospital , i got cops....
One of them was a F.. S.. O. B.......
So THREE poeple had to go to hospital-- but NOT me.

Spent from early afternoon to evening  to jail.

Latter , when at a protest against israelis policy -- KEEP IN MIND I"AM AN ISRAELI  JEW CITIZEN.

One cop on a horse tryied to ovecome  me [[ is this correct english ? i mean to put me on the ground in the must possible bad condition]

He was not swett , i waS not REALLY sweat.

I was in jail again for FEW days.

The most i would get is some hours -- MANY in my opinion - of  Work Of  General  Interest-- ANY BLOCK letters means how much i mean F.. O...
I know this  plac e his MORE aAND MORE THE ONLY PLACE FOR POLITICALY CORRECT

BUT JUST ****  Sharon

sub-24

• World Citizen
  • It Happens
Re:ZEVELE is back
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 04:20:47 pm »

So how was the food !!

matshif

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 04:34:30 pm »

Shalom and nice to have you here again.
Welcome back.

zevele10

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 04:36:47 pm »

NOT BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was not really jail
I mean you been INSIDE < NOT FREE but before you got to court.

Kind of jail BEFORE you get sentenced.
I still have to be sentenced.
But i do not need a lawyer concerning the second offence , i can be my own laywer.

I'am VERY pround of what i did.

If not for my  more than 20 years on a whell chair  friend/lover , i would be ready to go much much far

sub-24

• World Citizen
  • It Happens
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2003, 04:43:11 pm »

Well im married with 3 kids - and spend most of the time working - so its almost the same as being in jail.

Welcome back - look forward to your wit over the next few weeks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2003, 06:03:35 pm »

So how was the food !!

LMAO

Is this the Artist Formerly known as Michael Horton speaking?

hit_ny

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2003, 08:34:23 pm »

First because i meet 2 very agressive people with knife--- they had a problem- because I KNOW how to fight  with of against  a knife..
They got a bed in hospital , i got cops....

..Having had to testify for a friend that got beat up in college for no reason other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

..it would seem one should either walk away (preferable) from a fight or get beaten up and sue ( provided there are witnesses that will testify). If one beats up the assailant then one is ironically in more trouble, as its not possible to determine at the time who was the real trouble maker.

..mind you a knife is totally different scenario...i think the argument of self-defense might work in your favo(u)r Zvele.

Latter , when at a protest against israelis policy -- KEEP IN MIND I"AM AN ISRAELI  JEW CITIZEN.

BUT JUST **** Sharon

These are interesting comments coming from a local. One gets the opposite opinion from the media(American) as opposed to European media.

sub-24

• World Citizen
  • It Happens
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 03:23:20 am »

So how was the food !!

LMAO

Is this the Artist Formerly known as Michael Horton speaking?

No

ChicoSelfs

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 07:04:54 am »

Welcome Back Zev  :D
Made in Portugal

LisaRCT

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 08:40:11 am »

Good to see you back once again   :D

Deivit

• I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 09:20:03 am »

Hi Zev, welcome back! I missed reading your posts  ;)

sraymond

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 02:37:18 pm »

These are interesting comments coming from a local. One gets the opposite opinion from the media(American) as opposed to European media.

If one is expecting accuracy from mainstream American media, they are sure to be disappointed.

Hopefully blogs will help get a more balanced approach to getting accurate news.

Scott-

LisaRCT

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2003, 07:52:11 pm »

Hopefully blogs will help get a more balanced approach to getting accurate news.

Scott-

Blogs ?? huh?

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2003, 08:12:10 pm »

Welcome back, Zevele, my friend.
BUT JUST ****  Sharon
But what do you REALLY think?
CVIII
That's right.
I'm cool.

nameuser

hit_ny

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2003, 01:14:41 am »

If one is expecting accuracy from mainstream American media, they are sure to be disappointed.

Well..maybe i should say American news media is more pro-Israel (regardless) compared to european media ( BBC) which is pro-Arab. i use both to get a balanced view.

The problem is the sheer amount of them. One site that is intersting for browsing is  ww.cursor.org  [ MN based :) ] it presents the news in an interesting way. This site explained the lack of left wing based views after 9/11 ( they just ran out of business) compared to a consolidation of the more right wing based view. So the only place to hear dissenting views is the web or blogs...but sifting through them is the hard part.

THe BBC however is quite amazing, its govt run, yet its fairly well balanced. It actually competes pretty well against private run media. And its not the govt's mouth piece either, ( something that surprises me, maybe the Brits on this board may know the reason why)

jleerigby

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2003, 02:44:27 am »

THe BBC however is quite amazing, its govt run, yet its fairly well balanced. It actually competes pretty well against private run media. And its not the govt's mouth piece either, ( something that surprises me, maybe the Brits on this board may know the reason why)

It's not actually govt run, it's just that it's funded by license payers.  The beeb and govt don't seem to see eye to eye on much these days despite the fact that they often get accused of being pro-labour party.

zevele10

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2003, 11:35:42 am »

Charlemagne my friend.

I really think and feel quite a lot .

But i wish to spend my first evening with fast connection back after 2 months at more pleasant things than to tell you.

I will tell you in the coming days my dark feelings

lee269

• sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2003, 01:14:07 pm »

Re: BBC. Jlee has it right.

The BBC regularly gets accused of bias pro or anti the government from all sides in the UK, which IMO is probably a sign that its getting something right. As to why, I guess some of it is because the BBC is acutely aware of its global reputation (at least historically - World Service etc) as an independent source. And of course the licence fee=TV Tax=no commercials(!) helps as well. Just my opinion though.

Incidentally the BBC website is an absolutely amazing site which fully reflects the amount of money they have put into it (theyve been criticised for that too). In addition to news, sport, audio and video you can find online training courses on mixing audio for radio broadcast, the Hitchhikers Guide (h2g2) website, the Celebdaq celebrity stock exchange, recipes, exam revision guides, you name it. No ads, no popups (other than cross-media plugs for other BBC content of course :))

And if you search for 'Media Jukebox'  you get a link for mp3.com with this:

"This lists the main players MP3Pro, Media Jukebox, Sonique as well as skins (MP3 player version of snazzy mobile phone covers) and other associated bits and bobs."

What a fan letter. Im sure its not perfect, but you touched on a hobby horse of mine.

rogerg2

• Recent member
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2003, 01:27:21 pm »

WOOPIE!!

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2003, 01:34:06 pm »

Cmagic

• Enjoying life with a little music....
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2003, 01:37:55 pm »

Hi Zev,

On a perdu la coupe du monde... mais on t'as retrouvé sur interact ! :) Bienvenue à la maison grand frère !

We lost the rugby world cup, (well, the english deserved it anyway !) but we have Zev back home on interact !
[Welcome to the house of Big Brother!]

Ciao Bye A+

Christian

Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance
than the color of his eyes.
Bob Marley (War)

sraymond

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2003, 02:20:39 pm »

The BBC Front-Page is one of my favorite RSS newsfeeds:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/syndication/feeds/news/ukfs_news/front_page/rss091.xml

Scott-

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2003, 05:15:25 pm »

I deleted a few posts (including some of mine).  I'll leave this thread open if people will tiptoe around the rattlesnakes.  Please.

LisaRCT

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2003, 05:38:34 pm »

rattlesnakes   :o

I'm gone

nameless

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2003, 08:01:18 pm »

Sssssssssssssssssss!  (my best "rattlesnake" sound)

It ain't worth it, so have an enjoyable holiday, folks.  Hug the family, snap some photos, and enjoy that "Why did I eat so much?" feeling!  And don't forget the red wine.

sraymond

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2003, 09:16:55 pm »

Red wine?  I get confused with white meat.  Fish is easy and red meat is easy.  But white meat?

Or should I drink white with the breast (Lisa:  no breast jokes, please) and red with the dark meat?  Two bottles?  That will certainly present a challenge!  Stand by for some great posts about 9:00pm tomorrow...

Scott-

LisaRCT

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2003, 10:32:35 pm »

(Lisa:  no breast jokes, please)

Moi??  ::)

jleerigby

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2003, 07:29:11 am »

And the Concorde flies under the Verrazano Bridge:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=578&u=/nm/20031125/ts_nm/life_concorde_dc&ncid=578

Isn't it such a tragedy that this graceful bird will no longer brighten up the skies of London & New York?  Why on earth wouldn't BA let Richard Branson buy her?  Whenever I saw Concorde it always made me smile and proud to be British.  Now it just makes me sad.

Has anyone here ever flown Concorde?  What was it like?

Jazzwolf

• World Citizen
  • Jazz, Classic Rock, Classic 70's NY Salsa
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2003, 09:40:43 am »

Welcome Back Buddy!I missed seeing your posts  ;D
It's alright now, I learned my lesson well, you see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself - Rick Nelson
Pages: [1]   Go Up