INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hairstyle & Keyboard SUpport  (Read 716 times)

mickjp

• Recent member
Hairstyle & Keyboard SUpport
« on: November 26, 2003, 03:06:57 pm »

Ok so Media center is a great product, but I'm having some problems with the Hairstyle interface with a remote control on a TV (640x480).  I'm a newbie so please bear with me.

Is there a way to remove some of the layers so that the interface stays only in the audio section?

Why won't the shortcuts for Jump To Playing Now work within Hairstyle?

Is there a way to assign a shortcut to the Play Button - so that when you have an album highlighted it replaces the playlist with that album?  Ctrl-P doesn't do it.

I've been trying all kinds of players from Apejukebox, 4AM, MusicMatch, SHowshifter, Media Center, etc.  I love the features of Media C, but need the remote to work.  I love the program and the plug-ins (Now Playing Pop-up Rocks - and you can customize it WOW!)  but I face the age old issue of making it spouse friendly.

Thanks in advance.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:Hairstyle & Keyboard SUpport
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2003, 08:36:27 am »

No on the first question.

Don't know on the second.  But try looking here:

The playback behavior you're looking for is controllable by the playback settings under tools/options/playback.

mickjp

• Recent member
Re:Hairstyle & Keyboard SUpport
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 05:47:04 pm »

WHat I'm asking for can't be changed in the Tools/Options/Playback.  I'm interested specificay in the behaviour while in the Hairstyle mode.   When you hit the onscreen button marked "Play" it automatically replaces the current playlist with whatever songs or albums are on the screen or are selected.  WHereas the Play keyboard command does not do that.

Unless I'm missing something - which is quite possible.
Pages: [1]   Go Up