INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attaching 2 tracks together so they will play together under shuffle  (Read 629 times)

kendallgroup

Hello,

Is it possible to "attach" 2 tracks together so that when you are in shuffle mode they will still play together? For example many songs have an "intro" but it is a seperate track from the main track so when you are in shuffle mode only one or the other will play. Is there any way around this? Thanks is advance,

Robert

rocketsauce

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Attaching 2 tracks together so they will play together under shuffle
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2003, 09:31:15 pm »

Two ways around it.

When you rip the cd, use a ripping program that will allow you to rip two (or more) tracks as a single track. Currently, MC does not have this feature. Exact Audio Copy or CDex or two that will do this.

To paste together two (or more) mp3s, you can use either mp3directcut or musicutter.

Rob

dragyn

Re:Attaching 2 tracks together so they will play together under shuffle
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 02:07:17 am »

I would agree on this. Comedy / Live Albums usually have to be played in the order they were meant to be. It just doesn't sound right when shuffled.

I mainly use playlists and want the tracks shuffled. I'm just too lazy when it comes to turning it off. MC can't shuffle playlists as far as I know (command line).
Pages: [1]   Go Up