INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist/View Scheme question  (Read 854 times)

aussie1

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Playlist/View Scheme question
« on: December 24, 2003, 03:50:16 pm »

I have a playlist which contains four songs from four separate albums.  Based on this list of songs, I want to create a view scheme that contains the entire album for each of the songs in the playlist (four full albums).  Any idea what the syntax should be?

aussie1

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re:Playlist/View Scheme question
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 04:00:12 pm »

Actually, my previous question was easy. Set the modifiers as the playlist and full album.

Suppose I have three playlists and I want to create one view scheme. Its easy to create a view scheme that contains all of the albums associated with songs in the three playlists.

But now, I want to to use the view panes as filters. All would include all of the albums associated with the files in the three playlists. Then I could select one "Playlist source" and it would filter such that only albums associated with songs on that playlist are visible.

Is this possible?

mindracing

• Galactic Citizen
  • Bike, Mind and Body are part of the same system
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2003, 12:04:18 pm »

I think what you need is to add Playlist as a view pane.

That should do it, or I'm not understanding your need.

Hope this helps.

Monkeyboy

• World Citizen
  • I'm a Monkey
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2003, 03:36:36 pm »

Not sure if you can do that.
I am trying to make, what I think is a relatively simple smartlist, but cant seem to get it to work.

I have a Artist/Album smartlist which is fine for normal use, but when using Hairstyle takes agest to navigate.
I want a smartlist that groups the artists Alphabetically (easily done by ticking Grouping) and then expands and shows the albums by that artist.

This way i can easily look for an artist, then an album, select all tracks and play them.
Anyone know how this can be done?
Cheers
Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up