INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Action Window Uppercase (or Not)  (Read 716 times)

gpvillamil

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Listen to the music...
Action Window Uppercase (or Not)
« on: March 01, 2004, 10:23:33 pm »

The title of the action window is in ALL CAPS, it looks funny since it is the only part of the user interface that does this. Can it be changed to title case?

NoCodeUK

Re:Media Center 10.0.81 beta available
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 03:31:15 am »

I have to agree that the all caps in the action window does look kind of odd and the bolding of the currently playing track is odd too...the problem with bold is it makes the text bigger.  Maybe highlighting in a different color would be better?

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
Re:Media Center 10.0.81 beta available
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 04:32:56 am »

I have to agree that the all caps in the action window does look kind of odd and the bolding of the currently playing track is odd too...the problem with bold is it makes the text bigger.  Maybe highlighting in a different color would be better?

I agree.  Bold would be fine if it didn't interfere with the width of the text, but since the text width hinders the readability of the display, another method of highlighting would work better.

Larry

LonWar

Re:Action Window Uppercase (or Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 08:38:07 am »

The Action Window thing doesn't bother me...

I like the Bolding on the Currently playing song... If they get rid of it, I would ask for it to be an option...
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up