INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Version 9 vs 10 licensing.  (Read 687 times)

tangodog

• I might be a porcupine.
Version 9 vs 10 licensing.
« on: March 25, 2004, 06:13:36 am »

I purchased MC 9.x less than 2 months ago.  I chose 9 because at that time on the web site it was suggested that if I am not a developer, 10 may not be for me.  My previous understanding about beta releases were that licensed users of the full release cousld use the beta at their own risk.  MC seems to work differently - like the entire program is a continuous work in progress.  So, I would have opted for ver 10 if it was made clear to me how the game works.  At this point, 2 months into my licence, I am asked to invest an additional 50% of the cost to stay current.  Is  there a way that I can get upgraded to the 10 licence at no cost?  Otherwise I do feel the system is unfair, since there is never an opportunity to discuss the sale (or result) with a person directly.  I also feel strange posting this on a public forum to try to resolve a business issue.  Please somebody help!

This issue comes up because i Purchased an mpio mp3 player and the tech support indicates that vers 10 would support it.

Steve S.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Pages: [1]   Go Up