Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YADB  (Read 1116 times)

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
YADB
« on: April 15, 2004, 01:31:46 am »

JimH and JohnG,

I get the idea that YADB has strongly improved. I was wondering which changes have been made. Maybe some new hardware !!

I received 18 Latin CD's from New York and ripped all of them. About 15 I had to add to YADB. Normaly the system would freeze. This time, no problems.

One strange thing though. Whenever you keep ripping CD's the covers for already ripped CD's are still being collected from the net. Another improvement could be to rip from 2 CD's at the same time without haveing to start both sessions at the same time. I mean to be able to start a second rip session when the first has already started.

One peculiar thing happened. When doing a double simultaneous rip session the first session ended before the second one. It seemed (not sure anymore) that the first rip session started to rip from the second CD.
Not a wanted situation i guess!

MarSies .....

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re:YADB
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 10:29:20 am »

Hi MarSies,

We upgraded some stuff recently, guess it helped out.

YADB doesn't store cover art, and for the ripping stuff, John T is the guy. I'll ask him to take a look here.

Thanks,

j

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
Re:YADB
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 10:01:58 pm »

Good news JohnG,

Well for me it works. Can you have a look at: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=20708

The same problem I described here is reported by "schaplin".

MarSies .....
Pages: [1]   Go Up