INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display problem and Last Run settings  (Read 579 times)

DocLotus

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Retired and; Loving It!!!
Display problem and Last Run settings
« on: June 02, 2004, 05:48:08 am »

Ok, I LOVE MC, but there are two things that are driving me totally nuts :-\ :'( :P

1: Although I have Remember Media Mode & Last exit view turned on, MC will about half the time, not load in the last view I used.  It seems to be totally random.  Sometimes it comes up right other times it does not.

2: About 1/3 of the time (or so) when I double-click on the TV window to maximize it, only the top left corner of the window shows up. the rest of the window is completely missing.

If I close MC & re-load it, the problem will most often (but not always) go away for that session but it will sooner or later return..

These two frustrating problems have been on-going for many, many versions (and many, many months) & make TV viewing an erratic thing at best.

HELP ME ::)
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up