INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Handheld Plugin  (Read 1669 times)

Mike_the_rockstar

• Change this by choosing profile
A Handheld Plugin
« on: June 29, 2004, 08:47:32 pm »

Would it be possible to create a plugin that would allow you to send mp3's to your handheld, and retain the directory structure which they are located in on your drive?

Or even have a set directory structure?  i.e. /genre/artists/album

Just curious....

jolo

• World Citizen
Re:A Handheld Plugin
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 11:50:01 pm »

Mike ,

If you are referring to add a plug in the handheld section that is really a handhelp, like my Palmone Tungsten T3, I think it is pretty important.

I use Pocket Tunes 3.02, a great product, to play my Oog Vorbis songs on my Palmone Tungsten T3.

It would be GREAT if that was added.

Please support non-propriatary, open source formats like OOG Vorbis (which is superior to MP3 and WAY siuperior to and format that starts with a W that no one should be using.

Jon

HPSKI

• Recent member
PalmOne Tungsten T5
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 02:06:46 pm »

It's easy of transfer mp3 files from MC, however, even after sending a crossfaded playlist to 'disk writer', then converting it back to mp3, then tranferring it to the Tungsten, the embedded Real Player causes an audible "break" beween songs. Is there a way to load MC into this handheld?  My instincts tell that me that upgrading RP (for $40), which allows crossfading, would solve this, but on principle, I won't do that.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions!      ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up