INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugins  (Read 1356 times)

xpt2004

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Plugins
« on: November 10, 2002, 04:16:13 pm »

I have to hand it to the makers of Media Jukebox. It is the best media player i have ever used. i hope you guys keep up the good work. This player makes me want to listen to music every second of the day. It's so smooth and easy to use. There is only one problem i have with the software: It doesnt come with the plugins installed. And that is bad because PCs come with burners and tv tuners and all that high tech stuff. We need plugins to burn and rip and encode files in different ways. The plugins should be there. I have been having trouble downloading plugins for verson 8. When I try the message from Media Jukebox says failed to conect to server. But when I try to download version 8 plugins with version 9 it works fine. I said to myself that I am not gonna use version 8 when version 9 is coming out but I do need the plugins for version 9 since I am gonna stick with it. So if there is anyone who has plugins for version 9 even though it is still in beta mode, I would appreciate you sending them to me. Please do not zip them just post them somewhere online where I can get them. I realy wanna be able to rip Cds if i am gonna stick with Media Player especially version 9. I want to give up MusicMatch Jukebox, Realone and Windows Media Player fr good cause Media Player rocks and it's all I will ever need. So if there is anyone out there with the plugins for version 9 please send them to me as soon as possible. Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Plugins
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 04:34:17 am »

We had a plugin thunderstorm over the weekend.  Things should be cleaned up by late this morning.

xpt2004

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2002, 06:58:40 am »

I am sorry jim I dont understand what you mean by plugin thunderstorm. Does that mean that the version 9 beta plugins are available at the site? What are you trying to say?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2002, 07:06:31 am »

Please try downloading it again.  We think it's fixed.

xpt2004

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 11:59:58 am »

What do you mean i should try downloading it again? What are you referring to. And what has been fixed? You need to be more clear so it saves us the trouble of replying to each other's messages. Tell me what you mean, spell it out for me. What are you talking about?
Pages: [1]   Go Up