INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ot to south africans  (Read 1588 times)

zevele10

ot to south africans
« on: November 09, 2002, 12:10:13 pm »

France 30-South Africa 10
First half to tense to be beautiful.
Second half ,a symphonie , lyricism moments as in a Mozart opera.
I'am very happy to see that .at last ,you understood that muscles is not the only thing .Brains are as much ,if not more ,important.

Keep in mind that you have 2 years to improve ,and be total killers.

Welcome in the club of poetic rugby much great than the kind of mogoloid look alike game who was the rule for you. You won but without genie and elegance .
Today you been a flaming team.
I wish you good luck for the world cup

Scronch

• Galactic Citizen
Re: ot to south africans
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2002, 12:33:20 pm »

Or you could watch a real sport--NFL football.

(here we go...)

Scronch

zevele10

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2002, 12:53:07 pm »

It is just a matter of dictionary:
What is Real
What is Sport.

Sure you speak about american football. I have nothing to say because i saw kind of 45 minutes of it in my life..
Not enought to understand it.
But rugby is the sport of the gentlements and when play with a latin touch a poetic odysee

Fred_Evans

• Recent member
  • Just an ordinary chap having fun
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2002, 07:00:36 pm »

I am not much of a rugby fan myself but your obvious happiness at the success of your team is a pleasure to us all. congratulations

regards fed evans
Hello from South Africa

Phydeaux

• World Citizen
  • No comment... ;)
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2002, 11:49:04 pm »

From what I saw of the match... from an South African point of view, could it even be called rugby?  :-[ Congratulations to the French, but I don't think that the Springboks put up enough of a show for you to compare it to Mozart...  :-X
"Evil will always triumph over Good because Good is dumb." -- Spaceballs

zevele10

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2002, 03:47:00 am »

At the start of the second part they had superb play.
Whith hands,not only like a bull.
It is what i mean.
It is your new way to play,the start is very good and still 2 years before word cup.
I mean you would be total killers.

Beside this ,even if french born i leave since long in Israel, so i am not a fanatic.. Of cause if France wins i am happy.But i am much more happy when the game is open and tend to be on the Mozart side ,no matter France winner or not.

Look like the world cup would be a great moment.
You host the cup ? I think yes

Adamski

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2002, 06:03:17 am »

I was in the pub watching the game with a crowd of south african friends .... they were gutted, bleak, distraught!  France were NOT particularly good, but Boka were TERRIBLE!  The referee was also abismal!

The important part of the day was that my boys - The Irish - demoralised the World Champions Australia in a crushing 18 - 9 battle in Dublin.  I guess that makes us World Champions elect - and obvious favourites for the world cup .... !?

I live in Edinburgh - and will be having the pleasure of going to watch the game next weekend between South Africa and Scotland at Murrayfield ...... I'm going in a group of 30 people - atleast 20 of whom are saffas ..... to lose to Scotland would be something more than embarassing!!!!! Come on the CELTS!!

Ad.

Roger_the_Shrubber

• Recent member
  • 6 strings good, 4 strings better
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2002, 06:25:01 am »

zev,

France proved that winning rugby starts with great HEART and good forward play......very little of either were in evidence from SA I'm afraid....

I had to continually remind myself that I was watching an international team playing France. I'm sure that most of our provincial sides would have done better. What a dreadful performance!!!

Well done to an extremely good team. Didn't that Marseilles crowd sound intimidating though?

Just hope we can do better against Scotland & England. We'll see what happens against the All Blacks next week...should be interesting...

zevele10

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2002, 07:22:20 am »

!  The referee was also abismal!
When?
The white line is the outside ,means the inside of the white line is out
You need to give a punch from up to down on the ball to make it touch the grass

This are the rules

The Irish - demoralised the World Champions Australia in a crushing 18 - 9 battle in Dublin.

There is up and downs as you know.Irish are on the upside since sometime and still going up and up

I understand you are irish. I LOVE your country and the people. Well ,maybe you do not come from the free one ,but the same.

to lose to Scotland .
This no ,i cannot think about it.
If not any f''g car race on Eurosport UK -the one we have here- i may have the luck to see it.

France must play Canada ,England as well. Waiting for a fax from my farher with plays ,days and hour on french TV

France proved that winning rugby starts with great HEART and good forward play.

France  is not really a team  right now. They try new and young players. So you get a team  who has nothing to loose . Not any pressure like'last time we won ,we must won this time'.
Last time 80% of the today team was not in the last time team.
New players want to show they are good to stay in national team ,so,...let's go!.
It is not easy to play this kind of team ,trust me/

South Africa is now building a new way of play . You do not get it in few days.
And ,as i said ,there is 2 years before world cup.You still need to put one or 2 tugs on the side for good by the way.

Marseille crown is really impressive.
But i have strong reservations about it.
This same people act like tugs during  football matchs
And they are very very chauvinistic [?? chauvin in french].
But  they are 24 hours a day ,giving facist right the bigger % of voices in France.

Anyway as long a we get good game -and England does not beat France- i enjoy very much ,no matter who wins

Pages: [1]   Go Up