INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center with 2 Displays  (Read 770 times)

UKunz

• Change this by choosing profile
Media Center with 2 Displays
« on: August 29, 2004, 04:40:11 am »

I have downloaded the MC Version 10.0.115 (until now not registered) and I try to play the MC with 2 Screens. (The video should play of the second Display) My first display is connected to the VIA/S CLE266 on board graphic card. The second digital display is on a ATI Radeon 7000 graphic card. On Display Options -> configure Display I have choosen the second Display and Desktop Resulution.
When I now start a video, I can hear for about 2 seconds the sound and the second Display will be black. After the 2 seconds, the MC will hang and I can only exit the program with the Taskmanager. If I play the Video only on the first Display, it works correct. If I change the Display settings to the second Display while the video is running, The picture will change to the second Display and it will work as long as the music video is not ended. If the next music video starts, the Media Center will hang again. Can anybody help me. The most important thing for me is, that the music video will play on a seperate digital display.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re:Media Center with 2 Displays
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2004, 08:21:14 am »

Could you try updating your program?  The latest stable build is on the download page:

www.jrmediacenter.com

UKunz

• Change this by choosing profile
Re:Media Center with 2 Displays
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 10:49:03 am »

I have updated to the newes Version 10.0.161, but the problem is the same. By the way, WinDVD 6 will work with my 2 Display's but has only a very simple media catalog and playlist function.
Pages: [1]   Go Up