INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slide Show Not Working  (Read 808 times)

randoms

• nothing more to say...
Slide Show Not Working
« on: December 21, 2004, 04:26:22 pm »

I purchased Slide Show a couple of years ago and I thought it was really cool.  I had to do a few reinstalls and exceeded the 10 per year max.  A least a year has gone by and I tried to reinstall it and now it no longer gives me the option to buy or restore.  What can I do.  I use it with the latest version of Media Jukebox 8.  I tried Media Center 9 and it erased 400+ of my songs for no reason.  I don't what to risk that again.  Please reply.  Thanks.

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: Slide Show Not Working
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 04:47:43 pm »

Your forum e-mail doesn't show up in the purchase records, so I can't tell what's happening there.

Have you tried re-installing the plugin? What happens when you have your codes mailed to you? Is the slideshow code there?

j

randoms

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 01:37:02 am »

John, I have tried re-installing Slide Show many times with the same results.  The following URL will demonstrate the problem I am having:

http://www.randoms.com/email_images/SlideShowRegistrationInfo.jpg

I am unable to enter the registration codes that I have on file whether I want to or not.

The purchase info may be associated with the email address purchase@randoms.com or tate@randoms.com.

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 01:26:50 pm »

I show a successful restore for you today, did it work? You've had several restores during the past year (I didn't do an exact count).

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up