INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 11.0.220 Beta Available  (Read 6850 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 11.0.220 Beta Available
« on: March 21, 2005, 03:18:21 pm »

We're still working on Media Center 11.  We appreciate your bug reports, but MC11 may not work as expected and we can't yet fully support it.  Some plugins still do not work.  If you want to use MC 11 while we're building it, PRICES are here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=23311

If you want a more trouble-free experience, please download Media Center 10 here:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/download.html

Media Center 11 is available here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter110220.exe

Important:  Please post only bugs you're sure about here.  Anything else and especially anything that requires an answer should be posted in a new thread with a subject like "MC11 problem with ..." or "MC11 question about ....".    Feature requests should be postponed until we've finished 11.0.  Thanks.  -- JimH

Recent Changes
Encoder settings may need to be re-set:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;topic=26527.0

11.0.220 (3/21/05)

1. Fixed: Options > Tree & View > Theater View... removed. (since Theater View options are in the main options dialog now)
2. Fixed: MC could crash or show no files in some views. (introduced in 219)
3. Changed: All portable options are now customized for each device. No more global settings.
4. Fixed: Drag and dropping a playlist on a Portable could have resulted in a display of duplicate files from within MC.
5. Fixed: TV audio was messed up for Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250/350 devices.
6. Fixed: DVD pause would not work properly in some cases.

11.0.219 (3/18/05)

1. NEW: Added IsEmpty(...) expression function.
2. Fixed: Expressions with empty parameters could cause crashes.
3. Changed: Expression evaluator shows error strings for bad expressions. (previously could crash or output strange results)
4. Changed: DVD playback automatically resumes at last location instead of throwing a dialog box. (use "DVD Menu" command to revert to the menu)
5. Fixed: Closing Windowed view would not automatically bring Standard View back.
6. Fixed: Clicking a service in the Action Window list would not always show that service.
7. Fixed: System colored menus could use the wrong text color in some cases.
8. Fixed: Sorting by the sequence column would not work properly.
9. NEW: When switching DVD playback between monitors, the playback position is no longer lost.
10. Fixed: D-Link DSM-320 was not displaying pictures.

11.0.218 (3/17/05)

1. NEW: Integrated Theater View options into the main program options.
2. NEW: Added Theater View option to configure the text shown for a file.
3. NEW: Service Manager includes updated Audible service with integrated downloading. (Hide / Install the service in Service Manager to update from an older version)
4. Fixed: Expression evaluator would incorrectly detect circular references in some cases.
5. NEW: Revised Theater View's Playing Now view to work more like Standard View. (i.e. display is larger, controls are available, etc.)
6. NEW: Added Theater View option to allow left / right arrows to go into and out of pages.
7. Changed: Pressing 'Left' when in a menu will cancel the menu. (useful in Theater View)
8. NEW: Added "Jump on play" setting for Theater View, defaults to showing Playing Now when starting playback.
9. Fixed: TiVo Server was using the wrong options dialog.
10. Fixed: When clicking next right after a track finished, the play count could get incremented for both tracks.
11. Fixed: Customize Current View > Remove Column would remove two columns instead of one.

11.0.216 (3/16/05)

1. Fixed: Expressions with field names that contained parenthesis did not work properly.
2. Fixed: Some expressions with If(...) statements would not properly output all characters.
3. NEW: Added FormatRange(...) support to expression evaluator for outputting groupings. (i.e. A-C, 100-200, etc.)
4. Changed: Changed tree / list coloring so only the main tree and list ever use 'focused' color.
5. Changed: When reporting tagging failures the file list will be truncated so the dialog won't be too large.
6. NEW: TV has preliminary support of Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150 device (viewing and recording only, no time-shifting yet).
7. Fixed: Ripping from multiple CD drives wasn't working.
8. Fixed: In certain situations, MC was leaving a CD drive in a state where it couldn't be accessed by MC or other programs until MC was closed.
9. Changed: Improved support for empty dates in the expression evaluator.
10. NEW: Added remote control buttons for jumping directly to most Theater View pages. (also available from Girder as MCC_THEATER_VIEW)
11. Changed: Improved Theater View's functioning when "Keep focus" option was not selected.
12. Optimzed: Showing Theater View's home page can be much faster.
13. Changed: Revised Theater View selection flow so select menu items are at the top once selection has begun.
14. Changed: Improved support for back / forward shortcuts in Theater View. (all mapped keyboard shortcuts now work)
15. NEW: Added 'Remove' to the commands menu inside of Theater View's Playing Now.
16. Changed: Improved Theater View's handling of back / forward shortcuts so all shortcuts (Alt+Left, Backspace, etc.) will work.
17. Fixed: D-Link DSM-320 was not playing music. It requires the new "No Server Header" option to be checked.
18. Fixed: Skip transcoding for files changing to the same type now works for all encoders, not just MP3.
19. Fixed: The External Encoder would auto-configure when not needed.
20. Fixed: Computers without any Audible activations would not play untargeted Audible files.
21: Changed: Input and encoder WMA plugins link to the latest Windows Media 9.5 libraries.

MC 11 Improvements

CUE file playback support with sample-accurate MP3 seeking
Many Theater View enhancements
Animated Direct3D file browsing
Split views so you can look at two (or more) views at the same time (ex. look at Media Library and Playing Now together)
Vastly improved database engine capable of handling 100,000's of files and large amounts of metadata (lyrics, bios, etc.)
Several memory and speed enhancements -- like database and skin unloading when minimizing MC
Much of MC's interface can be translated to other languages
Integrated database import and update with smart broken linking repairing, and other nice features
MC can run with guest permissions on Windows 2000 / Windows XP
New view customization system with more flexibility for thumbnail size, text, etc.
Options dialogs reworked -- several small options added
Added multi-zone synchronization
Added Album Gain support
Document support with full text searching / indexing
Pane auto-sizing
Tile view that allows fully customizable Track Info style tiles to be used in file lists
New database caching layer that makes a huge speed difference in many areas of MC
File tagging happens in a background thread so MC can continue to be used while it's saving tags
Basic image editing
Enhanced album grouping for pictures so pictures taken together get grouped without any user intervention
Preview mode to only play the intro of songs
Video CD playback support
Audio resampling uses Shibatch's high-quality SSRC filters
Support for ATI HDTV card
Support for Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150
Full support for the Audible Store as a Service Plug-in
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Madcow

• World Citizen
  • moo!
Re: Media Center 11.0.220 Beta Available
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 05:00:13 pm »

Rip progress bar doesn't behave correctly.   When ripping a whole CD, the bar fills up while ripping the first track, then stays full for subsequent tracks.  The message displayed is "Ripping 1 track" rather than "Ripping track 3 of 10" or whatever equivalent is supposed to be displayed.

tcman41

• Sound Surfing!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 07:32:56 pm »

liking build 220 way better than build 219, seems very stable, fast and seems to be doing a better job of identifying album art out of my cover art folder.

Terry

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 08:44:43 pm »

Issues:

1. DVDs don’t show up in the media library. They show up and can be played from Drives and Devices, but can’t be imported. For example I can playthe VTS_01_1 file from drives and devices and even change the “Name” and Genre” fields, but when I select import into library the file doesn’t import. No error, it just doesn’t show up in the Media Library section of the tree.

2. Can’t play a DVD from a network share. The same DVD plays fine from a local hard drive.

3. There is no ability to access common DVD commands (e.g. menu, change audio track, subtitles, etc.) by keypresses (or any other means that would allow a remote control to be used to while playing a DVD).  Without this, DVDs are not playable (for any practical purposes) in Theaterview.

4. DVD playback automatically resumes at last location. Although this is an improvement over putting up a normal dialog box to ask, this is problematic behavior for two reasons: (i) in Theaterview there still appears to be no way to easily get to the DVD main menu using a remote (see #3), and (ii) is selecting from a library of ripped DVDs (which is problematic now, see #1 and #2) there should be a way to have the default behavior be to play from the start. Preferably after selecting the file in Theaterview, a user could be presented with Theaterview style popup menu (e.g., much like the choice to open, play, add, select after selecting a music album) allowing the choice to start from the beginning or the last location.

5. The removable field is not filled in when items are imported

6. Bitrate field for all MPEG video files is shown as some large number that bears no correspondence to the actual bitrate.

7. When moving photos to another location within “Drives and Devices” the photos are moved, but often the view of the folder the files were moved from is not updated properly (e.g. some of the moved files are still shown, but with an X through the thumbnail showing that the underlying file is no longer present). This occurs when moving files between network shares (where I keep my photos). I think all that should be necessary to fix this problem would be doing a refresh when the move is complete.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 09:30:24 pm »

3. There is no ability to access common DVD commands (e.g. menu, change audio track, subtitles, etc.) by keypresses (or any other means that would allow a remote control to be used to while playing a DVD).  Without this, DVDs are not playable (for any practical purposes) in Theaterview.

The "Controls" button in Theater View has the DVD commands. (the Controls button is in all views, including Playing Now)

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 09:37:13 pm »

Edited:

My stability problems with the newest build of MC are not gone, unfortunately.  However, I believe that the problems are with G-Force (v2.8) rather than directly with MC ...

Turns out all that many of the stability problems I have been having with the last few builds have been due to problems with my particular build of G-Force.  If you have an early build of G-Force 2.8 and you are having a bunch of MC crashes and freezes, you may want to check this post:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=26605.0

(That'll teach me... Always check your plugins for problems first!)
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

sbsp2

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 10:24:17 pm »

If you rename a Library Field's Display name (using Options -> Library and Edit), you cannot add that modified field to a view's column list (Customoize Current View).  Any attempt to add it via the Add... button (Field -> <giant list>) just ignores your selection.

BTW - Can't we have the old style list of fields back with checkboxes next to them to add/see all the fields available?  It was must better that way.  You could put that back and just have a button for adding Expressions... (maybe call the button "Expressions..." or something.

rpalmer68

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 12:24:31 am »

I just inserted a CD to rip and it's not in the CD database.

I have the option ticked to display CD submission Dialog for unknown CD's but the dialog didn't get displayed.

Tried 2 CD's neither displayed the dialog to fill in the CD details.

Richard

rpalmer68

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 12:51:53 am »

When In theatre View I click on "Home", "Playing Now" the display actually shows
Home > Audio > Files, not Home > Playing Now.

I can't find how to get back to playing now other than stopping and playing something again.

Richard

hit_ny

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 01:28:00 am »

*CUE FILE ISSUES*

- MC complains it can't tag CUE tracks when update tags on file changes is ticked. It should update the CUE files (text) directly.

- If an album with imported+analysed CUE tracks is moved (within MC) after import MC loses the address of those imported CUE tracks. Think about this, its lost the cue traks, a fix of broken links removes these items.. A move is a basic operation, MC should not be droping the ball on this.

ulvatne

• Recent member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 02:25:45 am »

Theatre View now display visualizatons at half screen (bottom half), while track names stops at top half. Is there any way of cutomizing this (e.g. turn it off or get back the bottom left window apperance), I would rather see my complete tracklist!

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 06:01:47 am »

Just bought an Ipod Mini  :)
It's been a year now since my last one broke and this is the first time I've used the handheld interface since then. Feels much smoother.

AA (audible files) content is not synching to it in this build though.

I was using build .205 before and it was synching then.

Also, some songs are not playing. Ipod tries to play them but then just skips to the next track.

Marty3d

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 07:16:36 am »

Once upon a time I had two columns named "Mood" and "Mood2". Now I've deleted the column "Mood" and renamed "Mood2" to "Mood".

The bug is that in some places, the label "Mood2" still shows along with the (presumable) deleted "Mood". One place I can recall is in a right-click menu, probably in the search bar.

Another bug is that sometimes (I can't find the cause) the tooltip over a song shows the album art for an adjacent song instead. I think it could happen when you change something in Action Window -> File properties, but I'm not sure.

MarkCoutinho

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 07:41:59 am »

Now here's an interesting bug:
- MC is playing songs
- I check mails in Outlook
- When I open a HTML-mail MC crashes!
- Tried several times; no problem with RTF or TXT-mails

Mark
Mark Coutinho
Dutch Top 40 collector of lyrics, sleeves and bios

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 08:13:12 am »

Now here's an interesting bug:
- MC is playing songs
- I check mails in Outlook
- When I open a HTML-mail MC crashes!
- Tried several times; no problem with RTF or TXT-mails

Mark
That is an interesting bug, but I doubt that it's ours.  Try updating your video driver and starting a new thread if that doesn't work.  Other possibilities are a virus checker or popup blocker.

sirshambling

• Galactic Citizen
  • real soul lives on....
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 10:18:24 am »

Just bought an Ipod Mini  :)

Also, some songs are not playing. Ipod tries to play them but then just skips to the next track.

Steve G tracked this down in my Ipod photo to tracks/artists with () or other non-alphabet characters. You might want to check this.

John.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 10:30:59 am »

Ghammer,
Your posts and glynor's helpful reply are here:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=26612.0

ulvatne

• Recent member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 12:23:44 pm »

Media Scheduler: TV Channels still don't show up when trying to schedule TV recordings. This has been a bug in several builds and makes tv-recordings a miss. Is this a recognized problem and when will it get fixed?

JONCAT

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 02:06:02 pm »

*CUE FILE ISSUES*

- MC complains it can't tag CUE tracks when update tags on file changes is ticked. It should update the CUE files (text) directly.

- If an album with imported+analysed CUE tracks is moved (within MC) after import MC loses the address of those imported CUE tracks. Think about this, its lost the cue traks, a fix of broken links removes these items.. A move is a basic operation, MC should not be droping the ball on this.

-----I have this error too unfortunately.

Also, MC11 acts rather sluggish for me. At 32/192 playback it is using 40% of cpu on average. It was still acting sluggish and semi-freezing when I was using 16//44 for a few days.

JC

Tanguero

• World Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 02:18:55 pm »

New information:
Total re-initializing an re-loading of iPod solved the problem below. I don't know whether MC really had any part in the problem and I am sure the MC team make better use of their time focusing on confirmed problems.

Nevertheless I let the posting stay just in case these problems should get epidemic.

Old fault description:
Fault with iPod:
I can see my connected iPod in the Devices tree, but when I right-click it I first get the pop-up window saying "Initializing Portabl..." and then another pop-up windows that has no text, just a filled red circle with a white cross and a OK button (No, the OK button is not in the circle ;)).  Left-clicking the symbol for iPod or klicking the expansion "+" to the left of it gives the same result.

Below is my system info, just in case you need it.
(Btw, the processor information is wrong I have a 1.7 GHZ Intel M processor which is regognized by System Properties in Windows, but not by MC.)

Media Center Registered 11.0.220 -- C:\Program\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Unknown 598 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 162 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2900.2573 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.041130-1729) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2900.2578 (xpsp_sp2_gdr.041130-1729) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0001) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0001)

Ripping /   Drive D: HL-DT-STDVD+RW GCA-4040N  Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: HL-DT-ST DVD+RW GCA-4040N   Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:10  MaxSpeed:16  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

michel

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 03:13:11 pm »

rename files from properties bug

I use the following renaming scheme:

[[Artist]] {[Album]} [Track #] - [Name]

until now I had [16 Horsepower] {Folklore} ...

now I get [[artist]] {Folklore} ...

RandyR

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 04:07:27 pm »

This is probably the same bug I am having...

see... http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=26581.0

SteveG

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 04:25:27 pm »

Park,

The AA problem is fixed in 221. Check the filenames on the skipping files on the iPod and look for any foreign characters as John suggests.

Tanguero,

Thanks for the update.  For other iPod issues, please take them up on the Portable Devices board here.....

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=8

IanG

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 04:55:11 pm »

How is the new handheld support supposed to work?  If I plug a flashdrive in, MC starts by assigning a name it picks up from the device.  After that it appears as an option in the handheld drop down selection, but I can't rename or delete it.   I can add it using the "configure remote and fixed drives" option, but now I've got the same device twice, with different names. 

When I switch on my printer (complete with card reader) MC asks if it's a camera or a handheld.  I close the popup without selecting either, but it's still listed as a handheld in the drop down selections.

Ian G.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 05:14:19 pm »

How is the new handheld support supposed to work? 
Ian,
Can you start a new thread on this?  Thanks.

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 05:20:47 pm »

Hi Steve,

The song titles (copied and pasted from the file tag names) are:

Silent Love (Main Theme) (A Scene At The Sea)
Clifside Waltz 3 (A Scene At The Sea)
Sonatine 1- Act of Violence (Sonatine)
Kids Return (Kids Return)

From the album "Joe Hisaishi Meets Kitano Films" by "Joe Hisaishi" Tracks are named as "[Track number] - [name]"

It is strange that they dont play, because other files in the album, like:

No Way Out (Kids Return)
Bus Stop (A Scene At The Sea)
Drifter... in Lax (Brother)

play fine. They have similar characters in them.

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2005, 05:31:04 pm »

Park, I have the same problem.  Please check out this thread and post any further information you may have to help Steve.
JLee

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2005, 06:23:50 pm »

The "Controls" button in Theater View has the DVD commands. (the Controls button is in all views, including Playing Now)

Can we get hotkeys (or at least MJEXTMAN commands) to access these easily using a remote?

JoeDDS

• Recent member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2005, 06:55:12 pm »

Having trouble with MC allowing me to split my 5.1 sound card into 3 separate zones.  Am limited to a USB card since I am running on a laptop.  (Audiotrak Maya EX5 (5.1) USB sound card)

I have set up 3 zones with MC's zone manager, one zone to output using the "front", another zone to output suing the "center/lfe", and another zone to output using the "rear".  I can't seem to separate the audio output. All MC zones play through each set of speakers. 

After searching through the boards, this sound card is not the only one that does not work.  Shouldn't this be an easy bug to fix?

skeeterfood

• We're all just food for the skeeters.
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2005, 08:06:42 pm »

MC Standard View is behaving as if I had "Always on Top" selected somewhere.  I can't find anywhere to control this...

-John

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2005, 08:12:08 pm »

My "Customize View" settings and (more importantly) Presets keep getting hosed.  It seems to be as I install the new builds.  I understand that with the changes in there (with the new expressions) they were erased once, but it's happening repeatedly...

What's going on?  Is it me, or is it everyone?  If it is everyone, when will it stop (because I've already spent 6-8 hours fixing all my view schemes and would REALLY rather not have this happen again)?

EDIT:

Matt (and others) - I continued this topic here:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=26619.0
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2005, 08:23:08 pm »

My "Customize View" settings and (more importantly) Presets keep getting hosed.  It seems to be as I install the new builds.  I understand that with the changes in there (with the new expressions) they were erased once, but it's happening repeatedly...

What's going on?  Is it me, or is it everyone?  If it is everyone, when will it stop (because I've already spent 6-8 hours fixing all my view schemes and would REALLY rather not have this happen again)?

This shouldn't keep happening.  Can you provide a step-by-step to reproduce it? (after a library backup)

Thanks.

IanG

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 06:44:38 am »

Ian,
Can you start a new thread on this?  Thanks.

Done - it's here

Ian G.

dcwebman

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2005, 07:35:23 am »

A number of builds ago I noticed that the Playing Now page was jumping around / flashing. Then it went away with a build, or maybe I thought it did. It's back now and I just realized what it's doing. Moving the mouse inside the Playing Now pane causes the infobar at the bottom of it to pop up. In older builds and MC 10, just the bar pops up. Now with the latest betas the whole Playing Now pane flashes in addition to the infobar popup. It gets rather annoying so I'm hoping that a fix can be done to get just the infobar popping up by itself again.
Jeff

sbsp2

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2005, 08:26:40 am »

MC11 still can't display mini-view skins correctly.  Look at LowerLeft or LowerRight to see what I mean...the buttons are blurry.  These skins worked fine prior to MC11.

evanr76

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2005, 09:41:14 am »

I just inserted a CD to rip and it's not in the CD database.

I have the option ticked to display CD submission Dialog for unknown CD's but the dialog didn't get displayed.

Tried 2 CD's neither displayed the dialog to fill in the CD details.

What happens if you right-click on the CD in Drives & Devices and choose "Update from Database"

Marty3d

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2005, 11:21:21 am »

Tagging bug:
If you tag a file or rename it or whatever, then pause the track for a half an hour, and play again, you'll get an error saying something about not being able to tag/rename the file. Most annoying.

Could perhaps the logic be:
1. play (lock) the file
2. tagging operation
3. If file played/MC shutdown/file stopped in any way -> write tag

Why is it that you've set a timer? Doesn't seem necessary...

/Martin

Griff

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2005, 11:50:41 am »

Theatre View now display visualizatons at half screen (bottom half), while track names stops at top half. Is there any way of cutomizing this (e.g. turn it off or get back the bottom left window apperance), I would rather see my complete tracklist!

Ditto

risingdamp

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2005, 12:09:04 pm »

Hi Steve,

The song titles (copied and pasted from the file tag names) are:

Silent Love (Main Theme) (A Scene At The Sea)
Clifside Waltz 3 (A Scene At The Sea)
Sonatine 1- Act of Violence (Sonatine)
Kids Return (Kids Return)

From the album "Joe Hisaishi Meets Kitano Films" by "Joe Hisaishi" Tracks are named as "[Track number] - [name]"

It is strange that they dont play, because other files in the album, like:

No Way Out (Kids Return)
Bus Stop (A Scene At The Sea)
Drifter... in Lax (Brother)

play fine. They have similar characters in them.

The mystery of skipping files on iPOD is now solved by me  :D 

See this thread.  Now we just need the clever souls at JR to fix it.
JLee
Pages: [1]   Go Up