INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last Played - Guilt...  (Read 934 times)

Fixer

Last Played - Guilt...
« on: April 20, 2005, 10:51:42 pm »

In the old days before MC, I had lots of CD's and I like owning them, but I only listened to them when I felt like it.  I had no idea how long ago I listened to these albums, but it could not have been years...

Now with MC, the program tells me it's been 1.6 years since I've played Jethro Tull / Living in the Past...  I feel guilty....

Listening To:  Jethro Tull / Living in the Past / Sweet Dream

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Last Played - Guilt...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 09:51:14 am »

Just last weekend I put MC on my "Haven't Listened to In Over 1 Year" list (on random) for a few hours while we were doing some moving tasks (moving really stinks).

It was.... Less than Good.  Sometimes, there's a reason you haven't listened to those files in so long.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 10:13:00 am »

For that very reason, I have a playlist of songs I haven't heard in over 60 days.  That way, there's always some great music mixed in with the 'less than desirable' stuff I have.  It's set for random sorting, and synch it with the iPod.  When I synch back to MC, I can see that I'm making progress.  I only have 1385 files in the list now.  I used to have over 3000.

PS  You should feel guilty about the Jethro Tull thing.  At least you're remedying the situation ;)
pretend this is something funny

Fixer

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 11:45:11 am »

Sometimes I just pick an artist name letter and play all artists starting with that letter.  Some letters can take a week to play.... 

I have more music where the artist name starts with C than any other letter.

I have more Allman Brothers Band music than any other artist, followed by Magic Slim.

I have more music that was released in 1972 than any other year.

I purchased and/or updated more music in 2003 than any other year.

The poor souls without MediaCenter don't know much about their music collections (I've been called a "data-very *friendly* person") at the office....

Pages: [1]   Go Up