INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11 Drag and drop problem  (Read 643 times)

Dutch Peter

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Carpe Diem
MC11 Drag and drop problem
« on: April 28, 2005, 05:19:36 am »

2. Changed: Drop location line shown when dragging and dropping inside a list was not clearly visible with some skins.

Still this line only pops up a split second after I drop the song. It that way it is not helping me to aim for the right spot.

There is a line visible during drag, but that follows the mouse pointer and does not 'snap to places between songs.'

The line following the mousepointer is much smaller than the drop location line, which goes from left to right in the particular pane.

If I drop a song between 2 songs, using the 'mouse pointer line', the song will be inserted above the two songs. If I want to insert a song i need to drop it an the song that will be next after the drop. (I hope this is clearly explained).

Peter

I have reported this for quite some time. Is it considered to be a bug? Matt?
It was said to be fixed, but it is not (for me at least). I have the feeling I am sseing what I shoudl not and the other way around.

If there are still people out there that have the same problem, please respond.
Stupid questions do not exist, only stupid answers.

coolblue

• World Citizen
  • "You're soaking in it!"
MC11 Drag and drop problem
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 06:01:32 am »

I have reported this for quite some time. Is it considered to be a bug? Matt?
It was said to be fixed, but it is not (for me at least). I have the feeling I am sseing what I shoudl not and the other way around.

If there are still people out there that have the same problem, please respond.

I can see the line clear as day with all the standard skins, with and without effects applied.
Pages: [1]   Go Up