INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watching on changes  (Read 856 times)

svensson

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Watching on changes
« on: June 17, 2005, 04:29:25 am »

Hi
Due to the fact that MC cannot control locally created Playlist when using the MediaServer then i have to load the files on stored on the Server to a local Library. Then each member of the family can create their own stuff.  But then again I have to update all the local libraries when a change takes place. (Importing media...)

Is there a way that I can tell MediaCenter 11 to watch on a Directory in order to automacticly add/del files to the Local library when there is  a change to the directory. (Simular to the way
that Microsoft Media Player does)

Torben

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Watching on changes
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 05:02:13 am »

Is there a way that I can tell MediaCenter 11 to watch on a Directory in order to automacticly add/del files to the Local library when there is a change to the directory. (Simular to the way
that Microsoft Media Player does)

No (at least directly inside MC).

KingSparta has worked on an auto import plug-in, but I don't think it removes anything.

Have a look at this thread. It may give you some ideas: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=27888.0
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

svensson

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Watching on changes
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 08:43:58 am »

Thanks a lot for a quick Answer. Just look over the Threads. KingSparka seems to have just what i am Looking for. That i will give a closer look. Might not delete, but that is not important i would think.

Torben
Pages: [1]   Go Up