INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audible files not automatically importing into Library.  (Read 731 times)

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Audible files not automatically importing into Library.
« on: July 04, 2005, 05:44:55 pm »

When I use the Audible plugin in MC11, the file downloads to the drive, but it is not automatically imported into the library.  I have to manually navigate to it's location and "import" it in order to it to show up in the Audible "downloaded files" section.

Note that I do NOT have MC11 set to automatically import material when it's "played" -- I cannot have this enabled on my system since it would make a mess in certain situations where I need to play material that I don't want in my library permanently (i.e. I'd have to constantly "delete" material from my library.)  When downloading Audible content via MC, however, it should work like ripping CDs -- i.e. CDs are automatically imported into the library when you rip them even though the "automatically import when played" setting is OFF.  The same behavior should apply to Audible content -- i.e. when you download AA content with MC, it should assume that you want to import it into the library and immediately show up in the list.

Did I just miss a setting that effects this?

Thanks,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Audible files not automatically importing into Library.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 06:41:37 pm »

Just to experiment, I tried endabling the "automatically import when played" option, and Audible downloads still do not import automatically, so this does not effect the problem.

Is this a bug, or am I just missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks,

Larry

jimn

• World Citizen
  • You are getting sleepy...very sleepy...
Re: Audible files not automatically importing into Library.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 04:33:04 pm »

This is a bug in the latest build, and it should be fixed in the next build.
Pages: [1]   Go Up