INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does MC fully support the iPod database  (Read 1278 times)

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
Does MC fully support the iPod database
« on: July 07, 2005, 06:54:05 pm »

Steve,

As you might know I'm experiencing problems with the iPod interface to my Kenwood KVT-725 in my car. I made a lot of noise and the 2 experts from Kenwood Holland want to get a look at this.

I need to be 100% sure that MC11 does the same as iTunes. All music is uploaded with MC. If this equals iTunes then I can defend the fact that their iPod interface is  >:(

Marsies .....

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Does MC fully support the iPod database
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 07:07:21 pm »

If you can explain more about what they think isn't right, it would help, but we'll be happy to help them find any problems.  Please let them know we'll provide a license or two for testing.

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
Re: Does MC fully support the iPod database
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 03:45:54 am »

Cool !!

I will be doing the testing probably somewhere next week. I'll first state that their product is wrong until they can prove that it's my iPod. If it's my iPod then I will get back to you guys about the database.

A friend of mine faces similar problems with his Pioneer unit. He told me that you can arrange how things are uploaded from iTunes. I'm not aware of a similar option in MC11.

Also starting to think that a remote control to an iPod might not be fully supported by mister Apple.

Marsies .....
Pages: [1]   Go Up