INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't have the file from MJ 7  (Read 1177 times)

ztormx

Don't have the file from MJ 7
« on: August 05, 2005, 01:47:00 am »

i download Mj 8 but i don't have the plus fetures i had mj 7 on a old computer i no longer have the floppy that had the file on it would not work... i still have the email that i saved as recipt and i remeber when i pad for it it said all future updateds or upgrades.. can you please help my with getting the upgrade i can send you the copy of the email to show i paid for it... thank you, email me directly at
ztormbringer @netscape.net

ZTORMX!!!

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Don't have the file from MJ 7
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 03:55:34 am »

i download Mj 8 but i don't have the plus fetures i had mj 7 on a old computer i no longer have the floppy that had the file on it would not work... i still have the email that i saved as recipt and i remeber when i pad for it it said all future updateds or upgrades...

I am sorry, but it seems that you need to have the original license file:

Quote from: http://www.mediajukebox.com/restore.html
Restoring a License

Version 5, 6, and 7 use a file whose name ends in rrg.  If you have backed up the file on a floppy, you can use Help in the program to restore from the file.  JRiver does not issue replacement licenses for these.

Version 8 and above use a web based database.  You can recover your license, usually by using the Registration Code you received by e-mail from buy-button @ jriver.com.  You can enter it on the Restore Page. 

More details can be found on the Purchase FAQ page.

and from: http://www.mediajukebox.com/buy_faq_8.html
If you purchased MJ version 7.x, that license will work with 8.0.  There are no special upgrade prices from versions prior to 7.0.

In case you happen to find your old license file MJ 7.2 is available here: ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/old/MediaJukebox72.exe

If you have a new PC you may want to try the newest JRiver program, Media Center 11. You will have a 30-day try out period.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

ztormx

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 01:11:44 pm »

but i have proof i paid for it couldn't i just show that and they could send it to me again....  i really don't think it's far i should have to pay again... for somthing i already paid for..... if i could i would use 7.o but i'm still in the same boat... also my email changed from ztormx@pacbell.net to ztormbringer@yahoo.com... as i said i have the email showing i paid that can be certified right?....
thanks,

ZTORM!!!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 02:46:57 pm »

Version 8 was the first one that could be recovered from our server.  Before that, you need to have the file.  I think the extension ended in .rrg.  You could try a search.

Pages: [1]   Go Up