INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Annoying Play button after selection  (Read 608 times)

LagartoZakk

• Recent member
  • todo bien!!
Annoying Play button after selection
« on: August 18, 2005, 03:49:19 pm »

See at the bottom the error posted in release candidate 11.0.250

I have installed 11.0.309 and my software continues acting wrongly when I press Play button.
I have choose General (options)->Behavior->Play Button: Play visible files (all), which has worked well in my MC10 but no in my MC11.
General (options)->Behavior->Play Button: Play visible files (selected) should work well, but requires the selection of the first track you want to play, which is annoying.

The problem seems to be that when it is used the option "Locate" by any concept, or via "Search", selected tracks are displayed but no track is highlighted, as if not selection have ocurred. Pressing Play button the software gets lost, so choose to start from the first track of the whole library.

Quote from: bytestar on April 27, 2005, 02:41:40 PM
if i select an album from the library and then press the play button it doesnt play that album, it plays the entire library, regardless of how i set it in the options
This was posted for release candidate 11.0.250 on April 27, 2005

This was the answer for the
Are you certain you have General (options)->Behavior->Play Button: Play visible files (selected), not Play visible files (all) ? With the latter setting my system behaves as you describe; with the former it behaves as you desire.
Pages: [1]   Go Up