INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few questions regarding theatre view and tv  (Read 839 times)

k0ma

A few questions regarding theatre view and tv
« on: December 01, 2005, 08:51:20 am »

Hello,
first iīd like to say that mc 11 really rocks, i mainly use it in theatre mode with a remote control what is working really great.

but now i have a few questions.

1.when displaying in theatre view there is in audio, video and picture always the option to display all files. for example, iīve sorted my movies by genre. i donīt want the folder that says "All(x)" (by the way i donīt know if itīs a bug but the number behind all isnīt correct...)
i searched everywhere for the option to deactivate this, havenīt found anything :(

2. again in theatre view. when a movie for example contains two files, the cover art is displayed two times in the folder. but not everytime. some movies with two files use just one cover art for the folder, i donīt get why...

3. when watching tv, i go to tv settings->advanced properties->video preview pin and set the resolutin 720x576. works fine, but when switching to movies or audio and then starting tv again the resolution is again 320x240 (default). how can i permanently set it to 720x576 ??

4. when running in 720x576 mediacenter crashes after watching for an about an hour with no error message (just windows standart error reporting)

iīm using 11.1.31, tv card is terratec cinergy400

again thanks for mc11, i hope u can help me a bit with my problems
tia 
Pages: [1]   Go Up