INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: view problem  (Read 721 times)

saab05

• Recent member
view problem
« on: December 25, 2005, 11:11:33 am »

at some point i clicked on files, i think while i was in the genre mode, and now i have files at the top of my toolbar and i cannot get rid of it. it reads files genre artists albums files.

can anyone tell me how to get it off of there. it screws up what you see in the left-hand panel, giving on letters instead of album names for example.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: view problem
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 01:02:19 pm »

To the left of File, click on Audio, then List Style.  Is that it?

saab05

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 02:25:24 pm »

To the left of File, click on Audio, then List Style.  Is that it?
thanks. that made it possible for me to click on the numbers 1,2,3 and letters a,b,c, and expand them into their names in the left panel. but on the right i have "files genres artists albums names" and below that album covers in one section followed beneath by a section of the songs in each album cover listed above. this is really screwed up. i did it by clicking on files at the bottom of the screen. what if i unstill and reinstall? or is there some file lurking there that will restore it to the existing values?

saab05

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 03:37:10 pm »

i tried reinstalling the program but still ended up with album images instead of text under genre, artist and album listings. plus the files is still there. i also am missing media library on the left. is there a way to change the images to text or if not, what do i have to uninstall to get the program back to its original setup? i can go back from 11.1 to 9 or 10 and work forward if necessary. the program is hopeless as it is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up