INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zen vs zen vs zen!!  (Read 1233 times)

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
Zen vs zen vs zen!!
« on: March 07, 2006, 01:35:37 pm »

Ok then... I'm on the market for a new mp3 player and am deciding between one of the various zen models, either the micro, microphoto and vision:m

I was wondering if there was anybody who uses these players out there that could answer a few questions for me.
-Do they support playlists from MC?
-Do playcounts update when connected to MC?
-What other nice features are there other than mp3/image/video playback?
-Do any of them offer anything similar to Ipod dynamic smartlists?

has anybody tried the Vision:m with videos from MC yet? Am intrigued as to how successful this has been!

At the moment I am leaning towards the micro 6gb as its only £130 with a spare battery which is great value. Its also smaller then the vision and video playback isn't that important to me as I usually use my mp3 whilst walking etc.

Would anybody reccommend an ipod over the creatives? If so why? I'm looking for loads of opinions here - I am soooo undecided!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Zen vs zen vs zen!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 02:24:27 pm »

I saw a Samsung player that is designed by the designer of the iPod recently.  Here's more from engadget:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/01/02/samsung-yp-z5-flash-mp3-player-with-1-8-inch-display/

ferent

• Galactic Citizen
  • Go to Linux
Re: Zen vs zen vs zen!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 02:37:24 am »

I have a zen touch and I like this and how MC works with it, but you only have to read the iPod/Zen specifications and to choose one :-)
I choose the zen because it has a long batery.
Go to linux
Pages: [1]   Go Up