INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Scheduler Bug <taken from 11.1.146 discussion>  (Read 1027 times)

Soul_Rvr911

• Galactic Citizen
Media Scheduler Bug <taken from 11.1.146 discussion>
« on: March 16, 2006, 06:18:02 pm »

I've noticed a bug in media scheduler that's been there for quite some time:

I have classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (MWF) at 10:30am, so I use MC with the scheduler to wake me up at 9. I also have classes Tuesday and Thursday (TTh) at 8:30, so I use media scheduler to wake me up at 7. Now, this works fine, until Friday - for some reason, on Friday, it goes off at 7! I only have these 2 tasks. I'm looking at media scheduler right now, and it says that the next task is scheduled to go off at 7 in the morning tomorrow (Friday), when it shouldn't have a task until 9! When I disable the TTh task, it reverts to saying that the next task is tomorrow at 9. When I change the day of the TTh task to Saturday, it goes back to saying next task tomorrow at 9 (and ONLY Saturday, every other day it says that the next task is still tomorrow at 7. Also, I can add Saturday to the TTh task and it will also give the correct next task (tomorrow at 9). If I choose anything other than Saturday for this task (and I don't include Saturday), it says next task tomorrow morning at 7. I'm sure anyone who tried this right now could probably replicate - only once a week will you be able to test this bug! (Unless, of course, you change your computer clock  :P). Could someone take a look at this for me, as it's highly annoying to be woken up 2 hours before class starts, then I can't fall back to sleep  :-\
Check out my JRiver remote application eos, available for Android and BlackBerry 10!
Android: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=89392.0
BB10: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=79677.0

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Media Scheduler Bug <taken from 11.1.146 discussion>
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 10:26:15 pm »

I see what you described. It says next task is 3/17/2006 7AM when I schedule a 7 AM task for any day except Saturday. That definitely is a bug. I will find out tomorrow morning whether it actually start the task at 7AM.

I will look into this matter.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Media Scheduler Bug <taken from 11.1.146 discussion>
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 01:27:30 pm »

Fixed in the next build, 11.1.148.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up