INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fullscreen and the Taskbar  (Read 944 times)

AnalogRoaming

• Junior Woodchuck
Fullscreen and the Taskbar
« on: April 26, 2006, 11:48:06 pm »

I don't know when this started, but I know that I've tried versions 11.1.154 through the current one... and I have issues where the windows taskbar appears over the fullscreen mode. I can click with the mouse and the fullscreen window gets focus but when the next video plays, the taskbar pulls up in front.

I know that MC 11.0 didn't do this (at least on my machines).

Theater View does *not* display the taskbar, ever.  I do have it set so theater view always has focus.

I would appreciate any help that someone can give me, as this is really annoying. I could autohide the taskbar, but I don't want to... since this used to work for me.

Media Center Registered 11.1.154 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 1992 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 104 MB
Me fail english? That's unpossible!

AnalogRoaming

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Fullscreen and the Taskbar
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 12:23:35 am »

Hmmm.... turns out it's related to DivX 6.... although I never noticed it until a few weeks ago when I upgraded MC.

Apparently DivX 6 includes an annoying toolbar icon that loads whenever a DivX encoded file is played by any player. You can turn it off with this tool.... but do you think there's any way that this can be coded around? It seems really unfortunate.

http://support.divx.com/cgi-bin/divx.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1630&p_created=1120759037&p_sid=d-Ce1AOh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jv
d19jbnQ9MSZwX3Byb2RzPTAmcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnM uc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT
0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9dHJheQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1
Me fail english? That's unpossible!
Pages: [1]   Go Up