INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Illegal music site -- edited and locked]  (Read 1081 times)

NickM

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Simplicity isn't always best, but it's easy to fix
[Illegal music site -- edited and locked]
« on: June 04, 2006, 05:52:23 am »

I seem to remember a few forum members asking about original format downloads.  I have just started playing around with [Illegal music site].  Although their primary services are lossy formats, they do have a FLAC & APE option.  They price by download volume, so non-lossy formats cost more.

There has been much said as to the legality of [Illegal music site], and it appears legal ...

Anyway, maybe worth a try for those hard to find albums missing from your precious collections.

nick

dpippel

• World Citizen
Re: All Of MP3
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 06:44:06 am »

Other than their questionable legality, the thing I find most frustrating about AllofMP3.com is that very little of their catalog is actually available in lossless format. Typically only one or two of the latest releases of any particualr artist can be purchased as FLAC or OGG - the rest is MP3 only.

I for one would be much more interested in buying music online if I could get it lossless, but no one seems to want to give that to me.  :-\

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: [Illegal music site -- removed and locked]
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 07:35:29 am »

Nick,
No matter what they may say, they are stealing the music you're buying.  Try a google search.  There have been several articles the last few days.
Pages: [1]   Go Up