INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art  (Read 1525 times)

fwhoch

• Recent member
Cover art
« on: June 27, 2006, 12:37:30 pm »

This is more of a request for a feature than anything else.

Ive found Media Center to bring into a single package the best features from other programs and some unique to itself.  Media Center is by far the best program when it comes to tag information available and playback features. 

With that said, when it comes to finding album art and song information i feel MC could be more flexible and include other features.  Ive used media monkey for some time to find album information and cover art, I also use it for file organization.  I find the amazon DBs are very well organized and offer the ability to select the exact information to attach to the files.  The album art is a better resolution pic, which is a huge plus when using a 1920x1200 screen res. 

Ive looked around in these forums for an alternate way to update album art and tag info, but still find Media Monkeys Autotag from Amazon a better solution. 

If anyone could develop a plugin that wouold work with MC to tag from amazon in the same way MM does, I think would be a huge + for Media Center users.

tiesto

Re: Cover art
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:33:43 pm »

I totally agree. I'm in the same situation as you.

Help needed. New user.

Magic_Randy

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..
Re: Cover art
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 01:14:33 am »

Look here for some neat stuff....

There are plugins for cover art, lyrics, etc...

http://www.spartasoftware.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up