INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with recording  (Read 1289 times)

Skryme

Problems with recording
« on: July 11, 2006, 06:49:57 am »

I have problems with recording in-line! If I use MediaJukebox,all works,BUT now when I upgraded to MediaCenter,it doesn`t work!!!!!
With MediaCenter recording inform,failed to record windows media! So,what to do???
I am disappointed,because I bought MediaCenter today and it doesn`t work as it should!! I am recording music from C_cassette to PC and can`t do that! ? 8)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems with recording
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 08:18:41 am »

It will work.  Can you provide any more details about what you've tried?  Have you tried any of the options?   Are you trying to record to Windows Media format?  If so, can you rip a CD to WMA?

Skryme

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 09:22:55 am »

Hi!
I try to explain,it`s a little bit difficulty due to my language!
I am recording my old c-cassettes to my PC,that I can burn them to CD`s.Now when recording cassette side A and when it is in the end I click Pause to change cassette to the other side (B), after turning cassette I click start,but then open window:Error! Failed writing wave file.
Now it remove also side A which it has recorded! If I click Stop instead of Pause,all things are okay! In that case I have to record side B separately.
When I use MediaJukebox,I can click Pause and Start begin to start recording again ,so these works different,not same system!When using MediaJukebox ,doesn`t open any error message! :-[

mixednuts

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 08:03:49 pm »

I am trying out MC and am really impressed with the functionality.  I am have the same issue using the recording to process albums to .wma format.  When I release the pause button after flipping the album I get the "Error writing wav file".  When you click OK the recorder freezes.  You must stop the recorder and restart the recording.  I am using 11.201 version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up