INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Topic: Interested buyer?" @ MC forum  (Read 1303 times)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
"Topic: Interested buyer?" @ MC forum
« on: September 08, 2006, 06:01:19 am »

If this is against the rules, then I'm sorry (and by all means lock or delete this post), but I have a question re purchasing MC12...

As a longtime customer/user since MJ, I naturally snapped up the MC12 beta when it  was publicly released... After playing round with it for a few days, I decided the changes were enough to warrant the upgrade, and proceeded to uninstall MC11... The beta was later pulled and so I've continued using an unregistered MC12.0.53, without any major problems...

Now I've only got 3 days left on my trial. I fully intend to purchase this product (and would have done so already had the beta remained open)... So I'll ask this question one more time: Can I be confident that the purchase will work through the beta that I've got?

The fact that I'm willing to purchase this product in beta form is, of course, testament to my unwavering faith in the product and the JRiver development team ;)

Just to clarify, this is by no means a "hurry up" thread or a "I hate you all for pulling the beta" thread. If anything, I look forward to the changes that you guys are making behind closed doors :)

I'd just like to know whether I can safely make this purchase so I don't have to resort to switching back to MC11.1 and having to figure out all the library changes I've made since then!

Thanks
Chris

Me too.  I'm in the same predicament but I'm down to 2 days trial left.  Time is running out.

JRiver, should you give these guys the beta tester status immiadiately and delete the thread from the main forum? Then they could quickly try the latest build before buying the upgrade. They have been around from the year 2002.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up