INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: image view problem  (Read 761 times)

mridang_agarwal

• Recent member
image view problem
« on: September 20, 2006, 09:24:11 pm »

i use MC11 beause it offers audio video and TV playback from within one software. Now hers my problem. When i doube click an image in windows (when MC11 is not installed), the windows picture and fax viewer opens up real quick and allows me to view the picture. I can also navigate through thre pictures in that folder by pressing the left and right arrow keys. When MC11 is installed and i double click on and image, the image opens in MC11 but i cant navigate to the next image in the folder. I have to mnaully go to explorer and doble clikc the next image for it to open in MC. Is there way around this. These are minor problems that leave a bad blotch on this beautiful program.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: image view problem
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 08:24:50 am »

Import the images so you can open them from within MC.  Double click to play, escape to return, or return/return to play and return.  Space bar to pause or resume a slideshow.  Page up and page down for next/last.

Mouse scroll to zoom in and out.  Click and drag to pan.

Right click on an image you're playing for other options.

This should be in MC's Help.

You could probably do what you want from Explorer by selecting all the images and hitting enter or by selecting the folder and hitting enter.

You can also get an Explorer-like view from MC by using MC's "Drives and Devices" and then "My Computer".
Pages: [1]   Go Up