INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMALL BUG in Audio Analysis dialog  (Read 846 times)

MusicHawk

• Citizen of the Universe
SMALL BUG in Audio Analysis dialog
« on: October 16, 2006, 11:27:17 am »

In the Audio Analysis dialog window, there isn't sufficient space in the count of processed/total "completed" area to the right of the progress bar when there are 10000 or more tracks.

The problem appears when the total number of tracks (on the right) is 5 digits or larger, and the count of processed tracks reaches 5 digits. The far-left digit of the processed count is cut off by the right edge of the progress bar. Also, the right side of "completed" is cut off. Possibly the entire text is centered therefore cut off on both sides.

It's a minor bug, but note that once the processed count exceeds 9999 I can't read the complete number to know where it really is; I can just guesstimate based on the progress bar.

Perhaps an easy fix would be to left-align to assure the digits always show, and allow "completed" to be cut off at times. Or more "completed" to the next line.
Managing my media with JRiver since Media Jukebox 8 (maybe earlier), currently use Media Center for Audio/Music and Photos/Videos.
My career in media spans Radio, TV, Print, Photography, Music, Film, Online, Live, Advertising, as producer, director, writer, performer, editor, engineer, executive, owner. An exhausting but amazing ride.
Pages: [1]   Go Up