INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YADB Needs improvements  (Read 1261 times)

skylarplane

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
YADB Needs improvements
« on: December 08, 2006, 09:55:19 am »

Every so often I can't find any downloaded details on a CD I'm ripping.  I always end up going to Windows Media, and it always has the information.

I think YADB needs to expand other directories it searches, to always have the necessary information needed when ripping a CD.

Skylar

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: YADB Needs improvements
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 10:10:11 am »

I always end up going to Windows Media

always?

Out Of 1000+ Of My Cd's YADB Had All But About 40 Of Them.

Maybe I Am More Main Stream.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 10:46:16 am »

As always, if you have a CD you expected to be found, post here. Include the time (as exact as possible), your IP address if you know it, the number of tracks and the track lengths if you don't know your IP, and the CD title and artist, and I'll figure out what's going on.

j

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 03:15:02 am »

Well, this thread gives me the perfect opportunity to thank whoever it was who submitted all the details for "The Tweenies Christmas Album"

I did not expect the info to be there. Sheesh, the things I do to earn Granddad points!!!

Edit:
Holy Moley, there's even coverart for downloading too :o it's only 240 x 240 though, so I'll scan this and update the server.

Edit: Rock on Jake... Listening to: 'I believe in Christmas' from 'Tweenies Christmas' by 'Tweenies' on Media Center 12. ROFL!!!

Edit: This isn't funny anymore.. my ears are beginning to bleed!! Listening to: 'Light up the world' from 'Tweenies Christmas' by 'Tweenies' on Media Center 12.

The little one will be three years old next April and this is the first Christmas where she's sussed that something special is going on. I'm really enjoying being a granddad :D

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 05:23:46 am »

Edit: This isn't funny anymore.. my ears are beginning to bleed!! Listening to: 'Light up the world' from 'Tweenies Christmas' by 'Tweenies' on Media Center 12.

We all feel for you Marko.  I think what you need in this situation is the use of Media Centres
zones with  a good set of can style headphones.   ;D

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 05:29:10 am »

yeah, would be good, sadly, either my X-Fi doesn't support zones, or I don't understand how to set it up for them, whichever it is, the end result is the same, all audio in one place :|
Pages: [1]   Go Up