INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coverart problem with trackinfo in Playing Now  (Read 1381 times)

winniew

• World Citizen
Coverart problem with trackinfo in Playing Now
« on: December 13, 2006, 01:19:06 pm »

I have a strange problem with the coverart image in the TrackInfo window:

I use Track Info/MultiInfo as my display plugin in Playing Now.

Shortly before the end of the track the displayed coverart in the Playing Now-Window changes to the next trackīs image (fading away).
When I have selected  "Action Window/Tag/Image" for image viewing (of the actual track) then the already displayed coverart in the
Playing Now-window(Trackinfo) disappears and shows up as a box with little red x (as if missing).

This does not happen reproducable and it perhaps depends on the size of the image.

When I close the Action Window/Tag/Image everything is OK:

This also happens with other Trackinfo-visualisations e.g. "DJ".

It might be that the simultaneous display of the image causes the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Winnie

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Coverart problem with trackinfo in Playing Now
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 05:42:29 pm »

Thanks for posting this.  I'm seeing the same issue with the MultiInfo Track Info display, where the image changes to the "red x" rather than to the next album's art.  I had not yet noticed any pattern to the issue -- I'll have to see if I can notice any connection between the problem and having the "Image" window open as you describe.  That certainly sounds like a "logical" connection.

My problem with this is that even though I see this issue happen quite often, I can never seem to "make" it happen.  If I load a song and jump to a point near the end manually, the next art always seems to load.  It's only when I simply let the system play that I notice the "red x" appear.

On a related note, I also use the MultiInfo Track Info display, but the layout you show in your pictures is not one that's available to me.  Did you customize it, or is there a new version of MultiInfo, or ?

Thanks,

Larry

winniew

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 01:06:11 pm »

No, the shown MultiInfo Screenshot is no new version, itīs a customized layout (rather unprofessional).

Larry, thank you for your info, that I am not the only one with this issue.

Winnie

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 08:54:51 pm »

Is it possible that the "Tag Info" window being open also effects this?  I "think" this issue has happened to me without having the "Image" AW open, although at this point I honestly can't be sure.

Thanks,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 03:18:42 am »

After observing this a bit more, it appears that Winnie is indeed correct that the presense of the AW "Image" window causes this issue.  I let MC play for a while with and without the AW "Image" window open, and the problem only occured when it was open.

I'll have to test with the AW Tag Edit window open now.

Larry
Pages: [1]   Go Up