INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here's a feature request for us photographers out there!  (Read 784 times)

bigmikey

• Recent member
Here's a feature request for us photographers out there!
« on: December 13, 2006, 07:31:44 pm »

I have been using ACDSEE for years to organize my photos. However, MC is starting to get enough feature in it's photo section, to make it a serious contender for organizing photos on a professional level. One badly needed feature though, is the ability to quickly send a photo to a selected photo editor or other photo related applications. Now I you can right click, and send a photo through the external apps menu, but that's time consuming when working with a number of photos and apps. Since MC lets you make a list of apps to put in that send-to menu, if you could add the option of keyboard short cuts, it would help a lot. They could even be hard coded, such as app one uses shift+1 combo, app 2 uses shift+2 and so on. A small thing, but huge for quickly working with photos without needing to click through menus all the time.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Here's a feature request for us photographers out there!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 07:41:46 pm »

You can tell MC to remember more than one recently used command in Options > Tree & View > Advanced

This way, the last two or three (or whatever) tools you used could be at the top of the right-click menu.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Here's a feature request for us photographers out there!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 07:42:11 pm »

You can also drag and drop from MC into other apps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up