INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IPOD VIDEO  (Read 1986 times)

beloha

• Recent member
IPOD VIDEO
« on: December 19, 2006, 12:52:11 pm »

HI

I am trying MC12 beta (build .130)
i Lloved this new version Thanks for your work.
I have a Ipod Video 5G 30G (MA446FD/Version 1.2.1)
I convert video with winavi in MP4 files

i created a playlist and synchronise my ipod with this playlist
it's works fine but ....

1°) by default my video are in "MOVIES" folder ; can we change the tag with MC12 ; i would my files in "Music video" folder

2°) by default we cannot shuffle this video file : in ITUNES we can change this tag but not in MC12

3°) when i create a playlist with "photo" files the playlist doesn't create on my IPOD.
Can we create directly on the IPOD with MC12 a playlist (I don't know how)

4) i dont try this but if you have a playlist whit video and song files what does the IPOD ?

5) can we synchonise any else file (not song,video or photo) with the IPOD (used the IPOD like a hard drive) ?

6) a little request : how we configure task with the "scheduler" plugin to stop play (like the "sleep timer plugin")

thankxx for your answer

Peace

SwellGuy

Re: IPOD VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:25:39 pm »

1) There is a field called 'Media Sub Type' in Media Center, set it to 'Music Video' for those files and the iPod will see them as such.

2) It appears that the iPod only supports shuffling of songs and albums.

3) The only grouping of photos that is transfered to the iPod is by Album.

4) The iPod doesn't appear to support mixed media playlists.

5) To 'sync' all other files like a hard drive just use Explorer.

6) If you want a 20 minute sleep timer just create and play a playlist that is about 20 minutes in duration. You can also create a Smatlist to do this that can pick from a filtered list of tracks and then liimited by a certain number of minutes.

beloha

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 06:03:03 pm »

1) There is a field called 'Media Sub Type' in Media Center, set it to 'Music Video' for those files and the iPod will see them as such.

2) It appears that the iPod only supports shuffling of songs and albums.

3) The only grouping of photos that is transfered to the iPod is by Album.

4) The iPod doesn't appear to support mixed media playlists.

5) To 'sync' all other files like a hard drive just use Explorer.

6) If you want a 20 minute sleep timer just create and play a playlist that is about 20 minutes in duration. You can also create a Smatlist to do this that can pick from a filtered list of tracks and then liimited by a certain number of minutes.

HI
thanks for your answer
sorry for my english

1) i know that i am not "smart" but when i have only the field " episode", "genre" and "sason" in tag ofmy mp4 file .....i dont see your field

2) no you can shuffle video too in ipod, it's wors fine in mine.
in itunes you go in properties of video file and you must authorize shuffle for the file (not authorized by default)

6) before "scheduler" is integrated in MC12 you could stop MC12. This option doesnt exist anymore

sorry for the request but i doesn't like itunes and i want to use MC12 with my ipod but there is a little "things" very little thatMC12 can't do....

Can we create with MC12 a playlist directly on the ipod ?

peace

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 03:40:44 am »

Hi there... am completely loving MC and iPod at the moment! :D Here's a few pointers for you!

1) you have to choose to display that field. Select the file, click tag in the Action Window, click the icon in the top left and then go to "also show->media sub type"

4) I have managed to synch mixed playlists that contain Music and Music Videos. They appear in both playlist sections

6) I remember what you mean and I think it might be availiable as a plug in - try this http://accessories.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/int_sleeptimer.mjp

7) You can't create playlists for MC on the iPod... :(

beloha

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 01:25:42 pm »

Hi there... am completely loving MC and iPod at the moment! :D Here's a few pointers for you!

1) you have to choose to display that field. Select the file, click tag in the Action Window, click the icon in the top left and then go to "also show->media sub type"

4) I have managed to synch mixed playlists that contain Music and Music Videos. They appear in both playlist sections

6) I remember what you mean and I think it might be availiable as a plug in - try this http://accessories.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/int_sleeptimer.mjp

7) You can't create playlists for MC on the iPod... :(

HI
thanks brainsoup
u are awesome like MC12.....:)
Peace

Pages: [1]   Go Up