INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration  (Read 1099 times)

Gnostic

• Recent member
Registration
« on: December 07, 2007, 06:23:41 am »

I purchased a new licence for MC 12 on the 2nd of September this year and now find that reg page is refusing to accept my email address despite the fact I'm currently looking at my paypal receipt sent to that email address.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 07:03:31 am »

You're lucky your post is still here (edited).

Please provide your e-mail address.  I don't find it in our system.

jimh at jriver

Gnostic

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 08:37:11 am »

How do I provide you with my email address without posting it on here ?

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 08:52:17 am »

JimH means that you should send your address in an email. You can post your email address here, but it is not recommended because spam robots gather email addresses from web sites. That's why JimH didn't write his address exactly as it is. The domain part of his mail address is jriver.com and before the "@" you need to write jimh.

(I think your post contained something else that was removed by JimH. For example, posting a registration code is strictly prohibited for obvious reasons.)
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 09:07:25 am »

I reread this:
I'm currently looking at my paypal receipt sent to that email address

I am not familiar with the Paypal system, but did you receice a separate mail directly from JRiver? When I have bought licenses using direct credit card payment I have always received a confirmation mail (including the registration code) directly from JRiver.

I mean, did you use exactly the same email address that is associated with your Paypal account when you filled the form on JRiver's website?
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Gnostic

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 09:13:21 am »

Thanks for the post clarifying how to send my email address.

I only have two email accounts one for commercial transactions and a personal one. I lost all my personal email due to a hard drive failure which is why I'm having to re-licence MC . Anyhow, neither work on the reg page so I've sent both to jimh in the hope he can sort it out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up