INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plethora of questions  (Read 1427 times)

benn600

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
Plethora of questions
« on: March 12, 2007, 12:06:34 am »

It's been a few days with very limited posting for me!  That's hard to believe!  Now, I have a build up of "rotting" questions I keep thinking about that I need to get posted:

1) With the UPnP server, is there a way to edit the Audio listing? I see Artist/Album but is there a way to add a search criteria or just a new item alltogether that could be the same but add the requirement that rating = 5 stars?  This would be much faster for finding certain songs.

2) Sometimes the MP101 and DSM-320 disconnect and have to reconnect.  Any ideas on this?

3) I like the new smartlist editor (somewhat like iTunes, lol).

4) Is anyone thinking about Media Center 13 (or 12.1) yet?  lol (again)

NickM

• Simplicity isn't always best, but it's easy to fix
Re: Plethora of questions
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 05:15:19 am »

You may wish to consider grouping and splitting your post into smaller threads; it will help people respond to shared areas of interest or experience... ;)

WELL Done...

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 07:14:46 am »

Dude ...  ;D

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 10:18:47 am »

1) With the UPnP server, is there a way to edit the Audio listing? I see Artist/Album but is there a way to add a search criteria or just a new item alltogether that could be the same but add the requirement that rating = 5 stars?  This would be much faster for finding certain songs.

2) Sometimes the MP101 and DSM-320 disconnect and have to reconnect.  Any ideas on this?

1) Yes, add a view scheme under audio that does what you want.

2) No - post your system info, a better description of the problem, and your network setup here.

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up